The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Eyesex, there is a hole for that and it is not the eye socket (its located down south)
LOOOOOOL i was almost in tears after the 2nd paragraph...top lad

Nah seriously, good effort. 7/10. Err if this is serious, sort yourself out and stop being a controlling manipulative dude
"Eye sex"?

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here and ignore everybody being negative towards you.

It sucks being the jealous one in the relationship and it is easy to read into things too much. Maybe that is what has happened in this situation. Your girlfriend maybe was looking at other guys but maybe your reaction was more intensified that it should've been.

It's common for people to look at others whilst in a relationship. It's human nature, our instinct. Just because we look at a person doesn't mean we want to date them or be with them instead of you. You've got to think like this and understand. Yes it sucks when they're looking at other people but honestly please don't worry. I am sure she likes you and wants to be in the relationship just as much as you do.

Hopefully you calm down soon and maybe apologise to her for overreacting and explain the situation to her. Hope this helped :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Hahahhahhaahahhahahahahahahajahaaaha 7/10 this made me laugh

Posted from TSR Mobile
You need to chill
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
why did she have to look him in the eye AND smile AND say thank you?

Normal well-mannered people do this

unlike you :innocent:
...bunny boiler.
If I were u id be chuffed... It seems u managed to bag itself a stunner so screw those guys because at the end of the day she's yours and not theirs! U have nothing to worry about she is with you for a reason and not those other pretty boys but if u keep behaving like u are then she will dump I since she already has guys wrapped around her finger at her beck and call. Like that thing with the calling to dampen her mood...not cool. U probably upset her by that after she had a good day with you. I think from what I've read here that u have a beautiful girl and these girls always come at a price...theres always gonna be a guy having lustful thoughts about her and if u don't get used to that then well there's no point being with her cos there is no way to avoid it. Just be happy that she chose u😊
OP you sound like some very conservative religious person.
Original post by SuckMeBeautiful
OP you sound like some very conservative religious person.

Hmm, true dat
Original post by GeorgeBradford
Hmm, true dat

You're the one who's happy with your girlfriend cheating on you with other guys though?

Your girlfriend thinking other guys are attractive is one thing, but your girlfriend sticking her tounge down other guys throats is something else. Ha

To everyone being negative, I understand why you are being negative but co'mon! If you were in OP position don't tell me you wouldn't feel a little bit jealous! NO I'm not saying that OP's behaviour was right but I think everyone would feel a little bit jealous.

Latest

Trending

Trending