The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

MMU Fashion Students 2015/2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rachellawton95
when do all you guys move in? and have you seen any freshers nights etc?X

I'm not sure yet. I'm guessing it's mid September. I don't know whether to wait until I meet my other flat mates before buying tickets to places though?
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Original post by LaurenConyers
What have you been studying for a level?😊

English Literature, English Language and Business Studies. What about you? 🙊
Original post by amberceliax
English Literature, English Language and Business Studies. What about you? 🙊

Sounds good! English language,media and travel and tourism,I did English lit but dropped it 🙈 what's everyone else been studying?!
Sounds good! English language,media and travel and tourism,I did English lit but dropped it 🙈 what's everyone else been studying?!

I wish i dropped it to be honest 🙈🙈

I dropped history, study sociology, citizenship and business 🌚 how's everyone feeling about exams? Confident about getting the grades for uni?😁😁😁😁
Original post by z_holland96
I dropped history, study sociology, citizenship and business 🌚 how's everyone feeling about exams? Confident about getting the grades for uni?😁😁😁😁

Sociology sounds good! I'm praying that's all I'm gonna say 🙌😂 I've got my last exam on Friday eek!
Sociology sounds good! I'm praying that's all I'm gonna say 🙌😂 I've got my last exam on Friday eek!

It's so hard 😂😓 same ahaha 😂😂😂 ah wicked haha!
I wish i dropped it to be honest 🙈🙈

I did terrible in AS probably cause it was too many meaty subjects haha!
It's so hard 😂😓 same ahaha 😂😂😂 ah wicked haha!

I have my business exam tommorow 😰. I'm not confident i have done well so far tbh 🙈
I have my business exam tommorow 😰. I'm not confident i have done well so far tbh 🙈

Aww good luck girl 😁 the business studies course I study is coursework based so I'm pretty lucky there 😂 hated sitting business exam last year! I've got an exam at 9am tomorrow! Morning exams are the worst 😕
Aww good luck girl 😁 the business studies course I study is coursework based so I'm pretty lucky there 😂 hated sitting business exam last year! I've got an exam at 9am tomorrow! Morning exams are the worst 😕

Thanks hun! Good luck to you too! And yeah mine's at 1... I probably should be revising but I have just given up to be honest 🙈 not the best attitude to have haha!

Good luck 🙌 tell me about it,I have one at 9am for 2.5 hours Friday it'll be horrible 🙅
Thanks hun! Good luck to you too! And yeah mine's at 1... I probably should be revising but I have just given up to be honest 🙈 not the best attitude to have haha!

Thanks 😁 cram it in in the morning before hahaha 😂
Good luck 🙌 tell me about it,I have one at 9am for 2.5 hours Friday it'll be horrible 🙅

Good luck to you too!
Ah yeah I have English Language on Friday 😰😰

2 and a half hours 👀👀👀👀👀👀 forget that!
Good luck to you too!
Ah yeah I have English Language on Friday 😰😰

There's too much to revise in so little time 😩
There's too much to revise in so little time 😩

Yep. I've given up 😭🙅🏼
Yep. I've given up 😭🙅🏼

Think of mmu in September for motivation 🙈
Think of mmu in September for motivation 🙈

My motivation atm is I'm going on holiday early sat morning haha🙈 but I'm pretty excited about uni but also terrified!!
Who's doing International Fashion Promo?!!?!?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending