The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Have you made him eat your toenails?
Original post by TheGuyReturns
Have you made him eat your toenails?

No.
Original post by battycatlady
Some subs/slaves do eat pet food. If they're consenting to it and there are no long-term health implications it's all fine and dandy. Your kink's not my kink but you kink's ok, after all :biggrin:

They're idiots. The majority of pet food is not fit for human consumption. While it may be consensual, it's not safe. There are many human suitable substitutes that are perfectly reasonable.
Original post by Mad Vlad
They're idiots. The majority of pet food is not fit for human consumption. While it may be consensual, it's not safe. There are many human suitable substitutes that are perfectly reasonable.

Definitely, I mean you could just cut up some beef and put it in gravy...boom "dog food"
Original post by Anonymous
Definitely, I mean you could just cut up some beef and put it in gravy...boom "dog food"

Or, you know... toenails.
Original post by TheGuyReturns
Or, you know... toenails.

If you're into eating toenails then feel free to carry on and live your life the way you want XD
do you cuck your bf? he sounds like the biggest phaggot on planet earth
Original post by Greg Jackson
do you cuck your bf? he sounds like the biggest phaggot on planet earth

No I don't cuck him because I respect him too much. Male submission does not make them "phaggots" and in my partner's case it means he has someone who completely worships him and gets to try out new things in a safe and consensual setting.

We're both also having mind blowing sex as well so its full of benefits.

Exactly! Omnomnom!
Reply 49
He could be pretty 'alpha' outside of the bedroom? Look at all those high flying men lawyers and bankers etc visiting dominatrices in dungeons in Chelsea and so on.

I swear I'm totally lost
Kinky thread
Everyone on this thread needs jesus.
No I don't cuck him because I respect him too much. Male submission does not make them "phaggots" and in my partner's case it means he has someone who completely worships him and gets to try out new things in a safe and consensual setting.

We're both also having mind blowing sex as well so its full of benefits.

and if you didn't respect him that much would you cuck him...? I don't get it.
I think you're mistaking D/S for abuse. Even people that enjoy dog/puppy play don't eat dog food.

Dog biscuit shaped human biscuits, on the other hand... :wink:

To the OP:
How many people do you know RL who are aware of your kink life? How did they take it?
Original post by Kadak

No, the difference between BDSM and religion is that BDSM is sane (and arguably a lot safer).
Original post by Danno190

Exactly!
This is good! Men need to know who's boss with a little love of course.
Glad you're enjoying yourself OP :wink:
Original post by fideo94
I swear I'm totally lost

What's hard to understand? A lot of powerful or otherwise influential people enjoy kinks that involve submission and a change in their typical balance of power. It's a role reversal thing.
No, the difference between BDSM and religion is that BDSM is sane (and arguably a lot safer).

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was joking, chill bro.Have a cold beer while your at it.
Original post by Kadak

Why? Because I'm doing something sane and consensual?

and if you didn't respect him that much would you cuck him...? I don't get it.

Hmm, more that in my opinion I view cucking as cheating and to cuck him would be disrrespectful to him and the relationship we have.

Original post by Danno190

To the OP:
How many people do you know RL who are aware of your kink life? How did they take it?

I have friends who are aware, they're fine with it, they ask for tips! XD

Latest

Trending

Trending