The Student Room Group

Year 13s leaving: emotional?

Hello well I just started year 13. Anyone who has left year 13: do people get really emotional and cry at the end of the year? Sounds like a dumb question but at my school I've never seen the past year 13s getting emotional about leaving school, and when I was in year 11 and a bunch of year 11s left no one got emotional, but when leaving year 6 people were very emotional - crying and everything. I wonder why?
Reply 1
I've just finished yr 13... we got each other presents and said bye... no emotional stuff really... i guess we've matured or something? Realised its a waste of time?
Original post by Farook789
I've just finished yr 13... we got each other presents and said bye... no emotional stuff really... i guess we've matured or something? Realised its a waste of time?

Ah yes, you're probably right. Plus, what with the internet, people can now stay in touch outside of school. I'm glad people don't get too emotional; I'm not into all the crying and hugs and nonsense
Reply 3
Omg, i just realised that I was emotional in year 6 but I wasn't in year 11 and year 13
Original post by kemi28
Omg, i just realised that I was emotional in year 6 but I wasn't in year 11 and year 13
It's so weird isn't it? You would think that leaving year 13 would be the most emotional
Reply 5
Original post by Abcdefghijk123
It's so weird isn't it? You would think that leaving year 13 would be the most emotional

I didn't like my college or my school so i was happy to leave. The only thing i miss is how easy the work load is and the variety of school dinners lol
i think year 11 leavers is way more emotional

knowing you aren't going to see about half the people in your year ever again.
i added everyone on whatsapp, facebook, myspace, bebo and msn
Original post by kemi28
I didn't like my college or my school so i was happy to leave. The only thing i miss is how easy the work load is and the variety of school dinners lol

same here. I am pretty desperate to leave. I'll only miss a few teachers and maybe a couple of people in my year. I don't think I'll be very emotional at all.
Reply 9
same here. I am pretty desperate to leave. I'll only miss a few teachers and maybe a couple of people in my year. I don't think I'll be very emotional at all.

Yeah me too. I know that i will feel emotional sooner or later as i'm going to uni now and even though i didn't like college, i'll probably miss it anyway
Hello well I just started year 13. Anyone who has left year 13: do people get really emotional and cry at the end of the year? Sounds like a dumb question but at my school I've never seen the past year 13s getting emotional about leaving school, and when I was in year 11 and a bunch of year 11s left no one got emotional, but when leaving year 6 people were very emotional - crying and everything. I wonder why?

[video="youtube;uuL6cJPz3Nk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuL6cJPz3Nk[/video]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending