Original post by The Free Radical
On CoD I always played sniper

Fire a powerful shot over a long distance

O my god lol

:blushing:
Original post by Mashallah
O my god lol

:blushing:

Sometimes I'd have to shoot more than once at a time...

staaaaaaaaaaahp
Me
staaaaaaaaaaahp

Seriously stop :lol:

VM each other ffs
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
Made me lol/10 can't believe you actually put in that much effort for my reply :lol: :u:

Na fam you aint got **** on me

Well... :colonhash:

Oh, you fallin' out now? Tsk tsk tsk, I expected more from you. SMH.
Seriously stop :lol:

VM each other ffs

hes banned now anyway lol

still waiting 4 u 2 deliver
hes banned now anyway lol

still waiting 4 u 2 deliver

I have no idea even why, my account had never been banned before.

I feel if the CT team has something to discuss with me, they should quote me in a CT team thread rather than randomly banning me

Yeah we've never spoken before, I've seen you a few times post.

Mainly on forums making jokes :laugh: People on here seem to like you though so that's always good :biggrin:

Thanks tbh!Yep I do try my best!I like being social
!I've seen you on here TBH!I misread the title!
And your username is pretty creative!
Thank you! :biggrin:

What does your username mean? :holmes:

As a user I haven't seen you post much and we haven't spoken (why not?! :tongue: ) but you make sense when you do post especially in the one about the 16 year old dating :mmm: You seem really nice though :h:

And you complimented my username so you know :hugs:

My username means 'the teacher' in Italian :smile:. I started a BEd last year and had to change my username from my real name in case students from my placement found me :beard: ! I couldn't think of another username :colondollar:.

Yeah haven't posted much since I finished my A-Levels other than in the stationery and organisation thread; I don't know why though!

Oh yes I remember that thread :K:. Technicallyyyyy, we're talking now
>.> ??
My port is ready to greet the ships :sexface:
Reply 274
Original post by ForgetMe
My port is ready to greet the ships :sexface:

Land ho!

Posted from TSR Mobile
u stil havent answered mine :-(

We've spoken briefly, I believe you're doing physics? You use to have a cool avatar, you seem intelligent which is rare for tsr and I'm sure you're quite academic. That's all I really know :smile:

]An exceptional remark. Oh, and if I do dare comment about A Levels, which subjects did you study? Taking into account of the individual topics for each respective subject, if you do recall. Hence what grades did you achieve at the end of AS and A2? This will be very much appreciated. This has been written out of pure curiosity as I perceive you as a highly intelligent individual, alongside your significant other. Any why not? May we continue our previous conversation? If it is not deemed irritating, of course.
You will have nothing to say about me but go ahead!
do me :colondollar: lol jk dbi

Lmao such a beg :laugh:

Joking hun, well you're so funny tbh you always make me laugh and you're soooo nice :h: All our convos are awesome and you've helped me a lot with advice and stuff over the past year so I'm grateful for that. Our Tc chats have been so funny and yes I beat you at staring and I have a longer tongue :tongue:

I really wish for the best for you and I hope everything goes to plan, you deserve tbh and hopefully we can meet someday! :awesome:

Such a good friend and your posts on here are also funny :tongue:

Lots of love <3

dbi tho

Original post by vis break
come at me bruh

Oooo sheet, if I had to guess you're an IB ******? :tongue: Apart from that bit of a troll user but gives pretty funny posts, I think you're an account of that annonoymous guy or whatever but not sure. Keep dem trolls coming :cool:

Original post by RFowler
Hello

One of the most sensible tsr users who gives good advice, never seen you make a joke :tongue:

Come off as mature and wise :pierre: A very helpful user who should keep posting! :biggrin:

We haven't spoken personally but keep up the good work :smile:

Original post by SophieSmall
Ends in cards?

Yeah I go to LJMU :3

Ahh, I recall now. But I don't recall the context. Also don't know what you've done to link those words but the formatting looks strange.

Comical how? :redface:

Will do. :biggrin:

Lol my opinion sometimes involves insults or is apparently off topic so yeah :rolleyes:

Yes I thought so :biggrin:

Hahah embarrassing, you put up a no make up selfie so I was like damn you're confident. Then yeah went from there lol. Just copied and pasted off my wall

Your posts to people who are trolling or just a typical tsr thread are hilarious :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest