did she read it?

She didn't read it but she has been on Facebook
Original post by Laaz123
She didn't read it but she has been on Facebook

what did you say?
Reply 22
Original post by SuperHuman98
what did you say?

'Hey x' but then i made a group chat with my friend and her saying 'tell me if you are ignoring me'
Original post by Laaz123
'Hey x' but then i made a group chat with my friend and her saying 'tell me if you are ignoring me'

hmm you dont want to look like you are begging it.
Reply 24
hmm you dont want to look like you are begging it.

I know, what should i do? Talk to her at school?
Original post by Laaz123
I know, what should i do? Talk to her at school?

not sure bro you need to find the answer within yourself.

1.You can ask her in real life why did you ignore me
2.You can not care and move on with your life. Talk to other girls (if she sees she will be like ffs why did I ignore this LAD)
3.Maybe she has a legit reason to not reply???
Reply 26
not sure bro you need to find the answer within yourself.

1.You can ask her in real life why did you ignore me
2.You can not care and move on with your life. Talk to other girls (if she sees she will be like ffs why did I ignore this LAD)
3.Maybe she has a legit reason to not reply???

I really like her though, she's amazing but i get so shy and nervous so speaking in person is harder. Also, I don't really see anyone else as being my girlfriend at school. What reasons would she have for not replying?
Original post by Laaz123
I really like her though, she's amazing but i get so shy and nervous so speaking in person is harder. Also, I don't really see anyone else as being my girlfriend at school. What reasons would she have for not replying?

Ah i see. Speaking in person is always better, but dw I have been in your shoes so I will help you out. The more you talk to her in real life, the better you will become.

Legit reasons she could have hmm. When you said she was on facebook did she post a status or picture of anything? If so then gg but maybe she justwent on could only go on for a few seconds so couldnt reply to you
Lol rejected fam don't chase hoes look at how self entitled they are ignoring your message. Delete and block and don't do that again
Reply 29
Ah i see. Speaking in person is always better, but dw I have been in your shoes so I will help you out. The more you talk to her in real life, the better you will become.

Legit reasons she could have hmm. When you said she was on facebook did she post a status or picture of anything? If so then gg but maybe she justwent on could only go on for a few seconds so couldnt reply to you

She didn't post anything. It just active now under her name
Original post by Laaz123
She didn't post anything. It just active now under her name

75% she ignored you 25% chance she left her facebook logged on
Reply 31
Original post by FPL king
Lol rejected fam don't chase hoes look at how self entitled they are ignoring your message. Delete and block and don't do that again

Nah bruh, I'll stop when I've spoken to her in person
Reply 32
75% she ignored you 25% chance she left her facebook logged on

She was on web
Original post by picklescamp
works every time :u:

Original post by Laaz123
Nah bruh, I'll stop when I've spoken to her in person

Ffs don't seen why you pedestal women
Original post by Laaz123
She was on web

just don't stress it man
Reply 36
just don't stress it man

What should i do? It's hard because I've never done this before
Original post by Laaz123
What should i do? It's hard because I've never done this before

Put yourself first. If she has ignored you then she has a massive ego.

Work on yourself,your studies,talk to more girls. You may think she is the best girl in the world but if you go out there and start talking to to other girls then you will change your mind. Trust me bro I had a 1.5year+ crush on a girl.

Or if you want you can go up to her and tell her your feelings
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 38
Put yourself first. If she has ignored you then she has a massive ego.

Work on yourself,your studies,talk to more girls. You may think she is the best girl in the world but if you go out there and start talking to to other girls then you will change your mind. Trust me bro I had a 1.5year+ crush on a girl.

Yeah man, but she stares and smiles at me lol and there isn't anybody else, trust me. One of my friends told her i like her, smh
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Laaz123
Yeah man, but she stares and smiles at me lol and there isn't anybody else, trust me.

bruuuuuuuuuuuuh there are so many buff girls.

I say go for it and tell her your feelings

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending