The Student Room Group

Am I taking too much?

My brother is really concerned that he is taking too much stuff to university, judging by this picture (I'm still not 100% finished) do you think this is too much stuff to take to uni?
image.jpg
Original post by MichaelJday
My brother is really concerned that he is taking too much stuff to university, judging by this picture (I'm still not 100% finished) do you think this is too much stuff to take to uni?
image.jpg

The heck is all that!?
Ditch the picture frame for starters...

Posted from TSR Mobile
image.jpg

I took about 10 times more than that!
image.jpg

Looks absolutely fine, I took more!
image.jpg

Different people take completely different amounts of stuff. One thing I can guarantee is that he will come home with more than he takes. I took one car full to move to uni, but one and a half to move across the city for second year! Girls tend to take more than boys generally because they decorate their room more, take more clothes etc, so that really doesn't look like much to me"
I was actually thinking that's not very much at all! :colondollar:
image.jpg

Nah that's fine :h:

Original post by phoenixsilver
The heck is all that!?
Ditch the picture frame for starters...

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's called suitcases. You put goods and collectibles in them when you want to move from A to B :fyi:
I took a lot more than that(all my belongings in fact) so i think that amount of stuff is perfectly fine:smile:
I'm literally taking one suitcase x.x
Reply 9
That looks pretty standard to me. I've seen other people take way, way more than that. I know someone who's got 4 suitcases just full of clothes. Also, if you're self-catered then you'd obviously be taking more than someone who's catered as you'd need kitchen stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Men are so different when it comes to packing essentials!
I take way more than that! It does all fit in the car though. Plus it all fits easily in my room at halls with lots of extra space, but then my room is alot bigger than at some unis.
it does look like a lot I took clothes cooking pots and measuring jugs scales plates bowls and knifes and forks a pc some DVD's and some games along with my mobile and things like that ohh and a printer 2 suitcases and a box worked fine. it looks like you have quite a lot.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending