The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

No.
Supercars only, no homo.
If it did impress a particular woman I would have to say that I would not be impressed by her impressed by such :smile:
No, it annoys me a little.
Original post by Kadak
Walking through Ealing Broadway today and noticed some guy on a motorbike roaring his engine trying to impress women.Does this sort of thing actually impress you?

If I buy a bike then for this reason. Lol getting a two-stroke just so I can rev it up at every red light :rofl:
Reply 6
this happens near my area, i find it v annoying.
Reply 7
No, motorbikes scare me. :erm:
No. If you need to show off by doing that, it sort of implies that you're not very interesting or you're relying on what you own to get attention
Not at all. I would think he is just a prat that needs to get a life :smile:
Original post by Kadak
Walking through Ealing Broadway today and noticed some guy on a motorbike roaring his engine trying to impress women.Does this sort of thing actually impress you?

Respec' from a fellow Ealing fellow :wink:
Nope, I find it mildly irritating.
If looking up alarmed and then coughing at the smoke and smell of burning rubber and covering my ears and creasing as the tires screech and the engine roars unnecessarily like a stampede of animals and I suddenly feel very unsafe means I'm impressed...

yes.
In fact, I'd even encourage it.
Hahahahahaha no :colonhash:
I don't think chavs use this site so all you will get is a no here.
Reply 15
It's irritating, I really couldn't give a **** if you have nothing better to do then ride around on a motorbike showing off. Personality must be SOOO incredibly interesting :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
not really. I appreciate a good car or bike though, as long as the driver isn't being ostentatious.
Reply 18
Original post by bumblebee342
No. If you need to show off by doing that, it sort of implies that you're not very interesting or you're relying on what you own to get attention

I agree.
Reply 19
I'm not a girl, but I can't think of anything more annoying. It's really loud, it's a horrible noise and I'm generally zoned out if I'm by a traffic light or walking down the street so it's usually quite a frightening way to snap back to reality. And then I have to live with the shame of being surrounded by people who just saw me jump. :hmpf:

Latest

Trending

Trending