The Student Room Group

Radio show feature name ideas?

Hi,

So I present a weekly patient request show at a hospital and we all have different features we present, along with playing music. I end the show doing the tv and radio listings, for the main tv channels and radio stations so the patients know what is coming up next when our show finishes. Can anyone think of a good name for this feature rather than just "the tv and radio listings"? My name is Sophie by the way, and it would have to be something like "Sophie's.......blah blah blah". Thank you!

Also, I was thinking of other features we could include. We have a trivia section and a sports news section as well as a birthday quiz where one of us gives clues about a famous person who has their birthday that day. The rest of us then take it in turns to guess who the celebrity is. I was thinking of doing a local news feature, or a heath tips section that would include say for example 5 health tips e.g. the benefits of green tea, the best things to do to cure a cold, but then i thought that some of these "cures" are debatable and I wouldn't want to give incorrect advice, I am not a doctor after all.

Unfortunately we don't have guest speakers nor can the patients ring up so it does limit us a bit.

Something we sometimes do is base the show around a particular thing that is happening that day. For example, when it was national red head day we played songs by artists with red hair, along with the other requests.

Any help is appreciated!
"What's On"?
Original post by shawn_o1
"What's On"?

yeah good one, that made me think of "whats going on" but that sounds more like its a feature about what is going on locally. Also it would probably sound better if it was "Sophie's...something"
Reply 3
Original post by flutterby-x303
Hi,

So I present a weekly patient request show at a hospital and we all have different features we present, along with playing music. I end the show doing the tv and radio listings, for the main tv channels and radio stations so the patients know what is coming up next when our show finishes. Can anyone think of a good name for this feature rather than just "the tv and radio listings"? My name is Sophie by the way, and it would have to be something like "Sophie's.......blah blah blah". Thank you!

Also, I was thinking of other features we could include. We have a trivia section and a sports news section as well as a birthday quiz where one of us gives clues about a famous person who has their birthday that day. The rest of us then take it in turns to guess who the celebrity is. I was thinking of doing a local news feature, or a heath tips section that would include say for example 5 health tips e.g. the benefits of green tea, the best things to do to cure a cold, but then i thought that some of these "cures" are debatable and I wouldn't want to give incorrect advice, I am not a doctor after all.

Unfortunately we don't have guest speakers nor can the patients ring up so it does limit us a bit.

Something we sometimes do is base the show around a particular thing that is happening that day. For example, when it was national red head day we played songs by artists with red hair, along with the other requests.

Any help is appreciated!

TV I.V.?
SpandexSuit.fm

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending