The Student Room Group

I'm Muslim, ask me anything (II)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ya Dunno
Who do you think is more buff, the hijabis or non hijabis?

What kind of question is that?:hmmm:
Reply 21
Do you believe in stoning?
Original post by samina_ay
What kind of question is that?:hmmm:

What's wrong with my question?:colonhash:
What!?!

Well I love London, like I really really really love London.:love:

Sometimes london gets tiring with all the traffic and busy lifestyle
I want to live in nature

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Hello just wanted to ask if a muslim had diabetes back in the days where the only source of insuline was from pigs would they use tht as a treatment or chose to die?

That is the first time I've ever heard that question lmao.
Original post by Hibzish
Sometimes london gets tiring with all the traffic and busy lifestyle
I want to live in nature

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fair enough, although due to my personality, I couldn't imagine living away from people, I would detest to live somewhere secluded with like 5 people in one village.

That would be so depressing. :/
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 27

I like both :smile:
Original post by safee5
Hello just wanted to ask if a muslim had diabetes back in the days where the only source of insuline was from pigs would they use tht as a treatment or chose to die?

You can. When you're in a desperate situation that could end your life then the forbidden things become allowed (ONLY for that situation). E.g. if you're in the middle of the desert with no water and you are so thirsty, but there's a bottle of alcohol lying around then you are allowed to drink, ONLY to keep you alive. Did I get that right OP? Confirming.
Original post by MrKmas508
I know they're not allowed prostitutes, that much is for certain. I live by the ethos of first they'll take the Jews... Etc Etc. So I don't like people s**t talking Shias.

What do you mean first they'll take the Jews

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Original post by eoe
Do you believe in stoning?

Yes i do but that's in Islamic Countries, but we live in different culture and society so it does not apply here. Also i think that its wrong too because they are being forced to have punishment but i think the stoning is done when they want to redeem them self for their sin, if the person = wants to.
Fair enough, although due to my personality, I couldn't imagine living away from people, I would detest to live somewhere secluded with like 5 people in one village.

That would be so depressing. :/

Naaah thats too extreme
Im talking about nice views but still having people around you and u can chill with ur mates in the woods or something lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
How many times a day do you pray?
Reply 33
Original post by nverjvlev
why are you a muslim?

I read it and everything makes scene in my head.
Reply 34
Original post by EastGuava
How many times a day do you pray?

5 times alhamdulillah but i try not to miss it even if i am in college.
Reply 35
Original post by TAREQ003
Yes i do but that's in Islamic Countries, but we live in different culture and society so it does not apply here. Also i think that its wrong too because they are being forced to have punishment but i think the stoning is done when they want to redeem them self for their sin, if the person = wants to.

LOL
I am Muslim myself
The Quran does not mention the word stoning at all.

The Hadith is incompatible with the teaching of the Quran, so how you ignore the punishment mentioned in the Quran and give the Hadith priority over the Holy Book.

Anyway
I dont wanna argue:smile:
Original post by TAREQ003
I read it and everything makes scene in my head.

you read islam??
Original post by eoe
LOL
I am Muslim myself
The Quran does not mention the word stoning at all.

The Hadith is incompatible with the teaching of the Quran, so how you ignore the punishment mentioned in the Quran and give the Hadith priority over the Holy Book.

Anyway
I dont wanna argue:smile:

If the hadith is authentic how is it incompatible?
I know Quran comes first but everything the prophet knows because Allah gave him the knowledge

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hibzish
If the hadith is authentic how is it incompatible?
I know Quran comes first but everything the prophet pbuh knows because Allah gave him the knowledge

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Foreverton
What do you mean first they'll take the Jews

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's a saying. First they take the Jews then they'll take another undesirable group etc until eventually they take you. Now that it's just you they can take you easily but if you stood up for just one of those undesirable groups all of you may off been saved. Essentially don't turn a blind eye to bad stuff just because it isn't happening to you because one day it might be you and you'll want someone else to help you out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending