The Student Room Group

Help finding a uni!

Hello, I would like to do computer science at university. I am currently doing level 3 IT software development. I will be getting DDD maybe D*DD, but lets just say DDD. I have GCSE English and Math at C grade and cant really redo either. Any suggestions on unis I can get in to? preferable not around the Birmingham area as I live here already and really want to move :/ Other thing is I have a car so I would really like to take it with me, not sure how easy that is though. Thanks for any advice you can give.
Original post by ultimaterob97
Hello, I would like to do computer science at university. I am currently doing level 3 IT software development. I will be getting DDD maybe D*DD, but lets just say DDD. I have GCSE English and Math at C grade and cant really redo either. Any suggestions on unis I can get in to? preferable not around the Birmingham area as I live here already and really want to move :/ Other thing is I have a car so I would really like to take it with me, not sure how easy that is though. Thanks for any advice you can give.

Do you know how many tariff points your course is worth? Is it a BTEC?
Yeah it is, and it would be worth 300-320 depending on what I get

I'm pretty sure someone already gave you a list of unis in your other thread.. Why make a new one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
The list has changed, all of them much higher now so I didn't want to spam anyone's alerts

And thanks :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Princepieman
I'm pretty sure someone already gave you a list of unis in your other thread.. Why make a new one?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah i think i did
I think I've decided I want to retake my maths to try for the b/a, how would I go about this? I don't think I'm allowed to enrol at my college as I already have a c

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think I've decided I want to retake my maths to try for the b/a, how would I go about this? I don't think I'm allowed to enrol at my college as I already have a c

Posted from TSR Mobile

Find an exam centre near you that'll take on external candidates. Then, it's a simple matter of paying for it and getting the textbooks required to study it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending