The Student Room Group

Who is not in the mood for Xmas this year

As it's fast approaching who is.not in the mood for Xmas and such as with lack of money and life going ons and depression and no money who s not in the mood even the ads are depressing as doesn't feel like it

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
don't care as i don't celebrate it
Reply 2
bruh mood for xmas? if someone asked me right now what does christmas mean to you i'd be like A LEVEL MOCKS!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

I'm very excited for Christmas. I understand depression can definitely affect whether your look forward to things, but don't let money to get in the way. Being around people you love should always be the most important thing, presents are just a bonus
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by SophieSmall
I'm very excited for exams. I understand depression can definitely affect whether your look forward to things, but don't let money to get in the way. Being around people you love should always be the most important thing, presents are just a bonus

What kind of magical university do you go to? :lolwut:

Also I'm forced into contact with my loved ones on a daily basis.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
What kind of magical university do you go to? :lolwut:

Also I'm forced into contact with my loved ones on a daily basis.

haha xmas got auto corrected to exams :tongue:

Thanks for pointing that out.
Very much so! can't wait

Nearly done all my xmas shopping already!
Reply 7
Yeah I'm not that interested.

Used to love it but what I used to do with family I stopped doing last year; and last year's Xmas I thought was pretty crap tbh so yeah guess I'm not in the mood at all
Reply 8
I realised Xmas is just another bourgeoisie democratic illusion used to fool the proletariat into working harder so that they can buy more bourgeoisie products and fill the pockets of fat cats, all under the guise of religion.
Ever since then I'm never in the mood, boy this revolution can't come any quicker
Reply 9
How can I report this thread for abuse of THE BEST HOLIDAY EVER?!!! :xmasgrin::tux::merry::claus::eek:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending