The Student Room Group

Children's Nursing 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Chash22308903
Got emailed by Leeds asking for a few more details about my application - hoping this means good things and I get an interview! :smile: Anyone heard back from Leeds?

Yeh I've got an interview :smile:
Original post by RachD33
Hi all. I'm applying for children's nursing for September 2016. Sent my application last Friday. Have a selection day for Sheffield Hallam on Saturday and one for Salford on 14th December. Also applied at Huddersfield, Keele and Manchester. Not heard anything off those yet but the lady at manchesters open day said they don't start interviewing until after deadline day for UCAS x

I'm going to the selection day at Sheffield too! :smile:
Reply 242
Original post by katienursing2015
Edge hill, chester, LJMU and Manchester. Got interviews for them all and Manchester said they will give me an interview when they have seen my grades in Feb (doing an access course). Yet to hear from Salford though! x

That's fantastic. Well done on the interviews. Good luck with them x
Reply 243
Original post by topdot12
I'm going to the selection day at Sheffield too! :smile:

See you Saturday then, good luck! :smile: So nervous now. Sheffield is my number one choice x
I'm getting worried as I sent my application off in September for children's nursing for BCU. My friend applied for the same course and sent hers after me in October I think and she has already heard back from them..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RachD33
See you Saturday then, good luck! :smile: So nervous now. Sheffield is my number one choice x

Good luck! Mine too! I'm so worried. Do we have a maths and literacy test?? :smile:
Reply 246
Original post by topdot12
Good luck! Mine too! I'm so worried. Do we have a maths and literacy test?? :smile:

I think so. Dreading that bit!!!
Reply 247
Just had a phone call to say I've been accepted to child nursing at Plymouth starting in February. Couldn't be happier :biggrin:
Original post by Gizmo.
Just had a phone call to say I've been accepted to child nursing at Plymouth starting in February. Couldn't be happier :biggrin:

Amazing! Well done to you. You mudt be so relieved!
Reply 249
Original post by emmawebb
Amazing! Well done to you. You mudt be so relieved!

Yeh definitely! It's the only place I applied because I have a family so didn't want to move. My eldest just started school. Good luck with your application!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've stopped worrying now! Got an interview for Salford on the 14 Dec. That's four interviews in the next month 😐 Lol
I'm desperate for a reply- I still haven't heard from Chester or Lancashire (UCLAN). Has anyone heard from these unis, including rejections? I've had three rejections.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ellie-Pickard
I'm desperate for a reply- I still haven't heard from Chester or Lancashire (UCLAN). Has anyone heard from these unis, including rejections? I've had three rejections.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heard from Chester within a week, check your post as they don't post on track x
I'm literally so on edge! It's been three weeks x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hannahrose11
Applied to York and Northumbria. Got an interview for York but not heard anything from Northumbria

Congrats on York. I've got an interview for York too! Mine's on the 12th Dec when's yours?

Heard from Chester within a week, check your post as they don't post on track x

I got my Chester one in the post too and didn't have any notification on UCAS track either. When is your interview? mines on the 2nd Dec
When did you get to our letter for Chester

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ellie-Pickard
I'm literally so on edge! It's been three weeks x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ellie i am freaking out too lol seeing everyone with their interviews. I am non stop refreshing my email. What two universities are you waiting to hear back from? Chester and where? Did you read the feedback from the other unis on ucas? x
I've stopped worrying now! Got an interview for Salford on the 14 Dec. That's four interviews in the next month 😐 Lol

Oh god Katie. Well done to you. Lots of studying now but at least they're close together everything will be so fresh in your mind. Are you excited x
Original post by Gizmo.
Yeh definitely! It's the only place I applied because I have a family so didn't want to move. My eldest just started school. Good luck with your application!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you. I'm coming from Ireland I have a 9 year old son too. Did you apply as a mature student? x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending