The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rk2k14
@difeo
thoughts

*thots
Original post by ozzyoscy
Fun facts: Van Gaal, Man Utd's first ever foreign manager (if you don't consider Ireland foreign), has the fourth-highest win percentage in Man Utd history, 1 percent below Moyes in third. Busby is 6th, joint with Giggs.

Another fun fact.

In the last 3 months, Utd fans have paid on average £24 per shot on target watching their team.

But we'll feel sorry for Van Gaal's family. After all he really cared about Valdes family when he publicly embarrassed and humiliated him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hayles101
Another fun fact.

In the last 3 months, Utd fans have paid on average £24 per shot on target watching their team.

But we'll feel sorry for Van Gaal's family. After all he really cared about Valdes family when he publicly embarrassed and humiliated him.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Rah, Hayley is savage

@Dirtybit thoughts?
I for one think LVG is an exceptional talent, up there with the likes of legendary managers like Brendan Rodgers and David Moyes.
Seeing this calibre of manager doesn't happen all too often and I for one really enjoy his presence in the Premier League.

@hayles101 thoughts?
Another fun fact.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Lúcio
I for one think LVG is an exceptional talent, up there with the likes of legendary managers like Brendan Rodgers and David Moyes.
Seeing this calibre of manager doesn't happen all too often and I for one really enjoy his presence in the Premier League.

@hayles101 thoughts?

I think it's rather interesting Van Gaal on the verge of collapse, 3 wins in 13, is still above Klopp in the league :beard:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I see this "thoughts" nonsense is the next retarded fad to take the FF.
I think it's rather interesting Van Gaal on the verge of collapse, 3 wins in 13, is still above Klopp in the league :beard:

Posted from TSR Mobile

If it wasn't Christmas Eve, I'd destroy your life with a monumental rek.

@zKlown thoughts?
No one give their thoughts. Pls.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TornadoGR4

I miss poverty.

#bringbackpoverty

Posted from TSR Mobile
I miss poverty.

#bringbackpoverty

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hate poverty. Salty was alright thought.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is it a fad if it's all one person doing it?

Original post by Lúcio
If it wasn't Christmas Eve, I'd destroy your life with a monumental rek.

@zKlown thoughts?

Original post by ozzyoscy
Is it a fad if it's all one person doing it?

Original post by qasidb
I hate poverty. Salty was alright thought.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I miss poverty.

#bringbackpoverty

Posted from TSR Mobile

@SA-1 @swirly thoughts?
relax lol i have hope that we'll beat stoke and chelsea LVG will have a plan....im really hoping schnderlin starts because we're going to need him to act as legs if carrick or fellaini are playing in the middle
How do it feel to have a girl rule this thread?

@Dirtybit thoughts?
Original post by Lúcio
How do it feel to have a girl rule this thread?

@Dirtybit thoughts?

Only you think that and understandably so. I mean, you're clearly head over heels for her. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Like a modern Romeo & Juliet. The Man Utd Montagues & Liverpool Capulets, though he'd be punching massively.
Just realised that my friend's brother looks like Luke Shaw.

1450977414459.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 878
A season and a half under LVG is all it takes for this thread to resemble Arsenal's?

Banter.
Original post by qasidb
Only you think that and understandably so. I mean, you're clearly head over heels for her. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Like a modern Romeo & Juliet. The Man Utd Montagues & Liverpool Capulets, though he'd be punching massively.

Guise pls.
I got standards...

Latest