The Student Room Group

Renewing passport - need help

so i am renewing my passport however can anyone help me as with the photo identification am over 21 and do i need a counter signature since the photo in my passport has not changed since the last time and wondering if i need one plus does anyone know how much does it cost to renew a passport and how long does it take to get processed and sent back to you and it says have to send in the old passport so am i in thinking they keep the old one while they send u a new one as well i just booked summer holiday so will my passport number change or remain the same
Reply 1
You get a booklet with all this information with your application form
Original post by mkap
You get a booklet with all this information with your application form

i dont have that with me but would like some help on the matter
Everything you need is here:

https://www.gov.uk/apply-renew-passport
Reply 4
Original post by tmckinnin56
i dont have that with me but would like some help on the matter

Do i need a counter signature since the photo in my passport has not changed since the last time: Its best to change your picture, the passport agency easily reject renewing passports over petty things. yes you need a counter signature

need one plus: send two pictures

does anyone know how much does it cost to renew a passport: depends on if you get the fast track or normal one

how long does it take to get processed and sent back to you: depends on if you get the fast track or normal one

it says have to send in the old passport so am i in thinking they keep the old one while they send u a new one: you send the old one, you get your new passport and old passport back

will my passport number change or remain the same: it stays the same
Original post by tmckinnin56
so i am renewing my passport however can anyone help me as with the photo identification am over 21 and do i need a counter signature since the photo in my passport has not changed since the last time and wondering if i need one plus does anyone know how much does it cost to renew a passport and how long does it take to get processed and sent back to you and it says have to send in the old passport so am i in thinking they keep the old one while they send u a new one as well i just booked summer holiday so will my passport number change or remain the same

Was your previous passport a child passport? Why not take a new updated photograph? Costs about £75 and takes 3-6weeks. Passport number remains the same.
How much does it cost to renew and I filled in the application do I post it way in the envelope or send it to the post office

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending