The Student Room Group

Midwifery applicants for 2016 - 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hannahaliciah_x
I know the tests would be completely different for each uni but what does the English test consist of? I have my first interview at de Montfort a week on Wednesday and really don't know what to expect! Coventry and BCU are the only unis that I've applied to with practice papers on their website!
Yeah I will do :smile: I did try but it was busy so I've sent them an email! Xx

Hi it is possible you could send me a link for the pass paper for Coventry as have an interview on the 30th and be nice to see the type of questions as pass rate is 80%
Original post by lynda.williams90
Hi it is possible you could send me a link for the pass paper for Coventry as have an interview on the 30th and be nice to see the type of questions as pass rate is 80%

Hey, if you go on the Coventry website for midwifery then entry requirements it will say try a maths practise paper. I can't access it on my phone and I'm not at home atm sorry
Thank you
Reply 483
Original post by Andy71
Ruth, I honestly don't know. I feel interview went well but the competition is fierce as you know, and I'm worried that I could end up in the maybe puke. However, she did say to me the offer letter, if successful will come 2nd/3rd week in Jan. So if I havnt heard by end of next week then I'll presume I'm in with the maybes
What about you ? How do u feel x x

I've been trying to imagine your face from interview. I feel exactly the same, worried about the maybe pile too. I had an interview at Manchester the day before and knew it hadn't gone well and I've now had a rejection from manchester which has narrowed my options down even further. I'm absolutely praying for Chester as it was my first choice originally anyway.
Fingers crossed, best of luck x
Hi! I've had and got an offer from Hertfordshire and got an interview at ARU on Tuesday, will anyone be joining me?
Original post by ranimayx
Hi! I've had and got an offer from Hertfordshire and got an interview at ARU on Tuesday, will anyone be joining me?
good luck for your interview at ARU!! I have an offer there for their Chelmsford campus!! What campus are you applying to? And well done on your offer from Hertfordshire!
Original post by ranimayx

Hi i've got an interview at ARU on Tuesday as well!! How's your preparation going for it? :smile:
Well I have A-Level mocks this week so been trying to revise for them and my interview which is hard! But doing lots of maths and going over articles and practicing interview questions! Applied for Cambridge campus! Yourself?
Has anyone been offered a place at Manchester yet?
Anyone heard anything from Northumbria?
Reply 490
Original post by livvmoore
Anyone heard anything from Northumbria?

I didn't apply there but I know of a few people who have offers
I haven't heard back yet and I applied in October :smile:
I know that nurses have been given offers! But I hope that I hear something soon!
Im sure you will!! Good luck :smile:
Original post by Nicolem_123
Im sure you will!! Good luck :smile:

Thank you!! Good luck to you!
Reply 495
Has anyone had an interview for midwifery at university of manchester. If so what does the group interview involve. Many thanks in advance
Reply 496
Original post by RuthL
I've been trying to imagine your face from interview. I feel exactly the same, worried about the maybe pile too. I had an interview at Manchester the day before and knew it hadn't gone well and I've now had a rejection from manchester which has narrowed my options down even further. I'm absolutely praying for Chester as it was my first choice originally anyway.
Fingers crossed, best of luck x

Hi did you do a group interview at Manchester and if so what did it entail? Many thanks Abbey!
Original post by AbbeyT
Has anyone had an interview for midwifery at university of manchester. If so what does the group interview involve. Many thanks in advance

My interview is on the 9th of February.
(edited 8 years ago)
Hi everyone, good luck to anyone with interviews at the moment! Just wondering if anyone has ever had an interview with Swansea? Also if anyone could tell me anything about group interviews? It's my first so I am rather nervous!xx
Reply 499
Has anyone had an offer from Chester yet ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending