The Student Room Group

Midwifery applicants for 2016 - 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hannahaliciah_x
Hey! Nope, I haven't heard anything as of yet. They replied to my email apologising for taking a long time and that they are still considering my application! Think they have quite a lot to go through, but she said I should hear a response soon. Have you heard anything? Xx

Hun i got an email this morning, i have an interview on the 3rd feb!!!!! Xx
There's a good group on Facebook for applicants this year if you all wanted to get to know other people at the uni's you want to go to/on the same course !! https://www.facebook.com/events/1013171018743054/ :smile:
Original post by Midwifetobe1992

Congrats :smile: good luck xx
Original post by Midwifetobe1992

what uni is it for? x
Nottingham x
me please? iv'e got an interview at Manchester University for Midwifery on 9th Feb and i haven't a clue what to expect?
Original post by CatLadyEmma
let us know how you get on, maybe In your interview you can say that your attendance was due to being unorganised, however now you feel you have improved your organisation skills and would be fully committed to punctual attendance at the uni because you have wanted to be a midwife for so long that you would not be late to anything regarding it.

thanks, I'm not looking forward to the travelling but hope it goes well.

I spoke to my head of sixth and they're not giving me a copy of my attendance, they told me to just tell the uni to email them, so guess i'll have to do that :smile: thanks anyways! good luck on the travelling and your interviews, wish you all the best!! :biggrin: xxx
Reply 567
Anyone had an interview at LJMU?
Reply 568
Hi guys!! I have applied to Hallam, Huddersfield, Salford, York and Bradford. I got a rejection from Bradford today 😟 Has anyone heard from any of these University's? I'm starting to be a little anxious and scared
Has anyone heard from Uni of West London, I haven't received anything from them, I'm starting to think it's going to be a rejection :frown: no interviews nothing :frown: xx
Reply 570
Original post by PrincessOfChina
Has anyone heard from Uni of West London, I haven't received anything from them, I'm starting to think it's going to be a rejection :frown: no interviews nothing :frown: xx

I have to attend a maths and English test on 8th of Feb in west London. Don't worry I'm sure they haven't finished looking at everyone's application. Goodluck x
Original post by _h.ax__
I have to attend a maths and English test on 8th of Feb in west London. Don't worry I'm sure they haven't finished looking at everyone's application. Goodluck x

i sent my UCAS off about mid-december and still nothing from them :frown: I'm probably getting a rejection then :frown: good luck anyways! wish you all the best! xxx
Does anyone know what loans etc we are entitled to? Everyone is telling me different things and it's stressing me out :frown:
Reply 573
Original post by PrincessOfChina
i sent my UCAS off about mid-december and still nothing from them :frown: I'm probably getting a rejection then :frown: good luck anyways! wish you all the best! xxx

I sent mine just before Christmas don't think too negative I got rejected from Greenwich which really put me down but because I've got other offers I feel more confident now. Just to let you know west London emailed me the invitation wasn't through UCAS
Does anyone know how many places there is for midwifery at northumbria? :smile:
Original post by s333
Hi guys!! I have applied to Hallam, Huddersfield, Salford, York and Bradford. I got a rejection from Bradford today 😟 Has anyone heard from any of these University's? I'm starting to be a little anxious and scared

Hi I've applied to Huddersfield and sent my application off on the 2nd December.. Still not heard anything!
Original post by _h.ax__
Anyone had an interview at LJMU?

Next week!! Have you??
Reply 577
I sent mine on the 8th of Jan! I keep checking track as I'm so eager
Reply 578
After being rejected by Bradford they changed the course I applied to 'Health, Wellbeing and Social Care' to a conditional offer even though I applied for Midwifery? I'm so confused?
Reply 579
Original post by goldfish71
Next week!! Have you??

Next week Tuesday, they didn't make it clear that we're going to have a maths and English test, so am I going to do it on Tuesday?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending