The Student Room Group

Girls how would you react ? Plz

Well Ive seen this girl at work and she is pretty and I was talking to a co worker about her nothing bad, she just was saying how she know people then she says that girl is pretty I said I wonder if she's single.

Then the co worker went up to her and asked her, I was like wtf, but didnt know what she said as I didnt hear anything. Now I may be paired with the girl for some group work.

Now girls, I was just wondering if you would find this creep/awkward since that girl asked if you were single saying I was asking. I havent spoken to her yet or anything. Only thing was a smile as you do with your co workers.

Im just a bit concerned she may be creeped out, but we might work together and we havent spoken before.

So would would you think ??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What would you think ?
If your coworker was the one who asked why would she be creeped out by you?
Reply 3
Original post by Blondie987
If your coworker was the one who asked why would she be creeped out by you?

Because my co worker said he thinks your good looking and wants to know if your single.
Original post by Anonymous
Because my co worker said he thinks your good looking and wants to know if your single.

Well, personally I wouldn't be creeped out unless you were doing something actually weird tbh like staring or trying to get close to me without talking to me, things like that. If you do feel awkward just explain that your coworker was joking around and that you're sorry if it made her feel uncomfortable?
If you play it cool, she'll be okay with you even if she doesn't wanna date you. If you can't play it cool, she'll think you're a bit weird.

Is this a part time student job?

I've heard it's a bad idea to date co-workers.
Reply 6
Original post by Splenge007
If you play it cool, she'll be okay with you even if she doesn't wanna date you. If you can't play it cool, she'll think you're a bit weird.

Is this a part time student job?

Na full time customer service. It should be ok but the co worker telling her this was a bit out of order, its not something you should do really unless you acutally know the other person.
Reply 7
Well, personally I wouldn't be creeped out unless you were doing something actually weird tbh like staring or trying to get close to me without talking to me, things like that. If you do feel awkward just explain that your coworker was joking around and that you're sorry if it made her feel uncomfortable?

I doubt she would bring that up, I was under the impression some girls will like ignore you or keep small talk in order for the guy to get the hint and get lost. But tbf she is a pretty girls so its understandable lot of people will find her attractive.
Reply 8
Did the co-worker that asked her this really not bother to tell you what she said? Why not ask her what was said and how she reacted? I'd smile and say hi next time you see her, make small talk and see how she responds. I doubt she's creeped out.
Reply 9
Original post by Splenge007

I can testify...

That's exactly what you'd be thinking from 'the girl's' point of view.

But yeah, OP should just be honest and say she went off on a mission without him asking her to.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
That's exactly what you'd be thinking from her point of view.

But yeah, OP should just be honest and say she went off on a mission without him asking her to.

What?
What?

They speak english in what?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Katarvi
Did the co-worker that asked her this really not bother to tell you what she said? Why not ask her what was said and how she reacted? I'd smile and say hi next time you see her, make small talk and see how she responds. I doubt she's creeped out.

Well she said 'I told her you think she's pretty and asked whether she has a boyfriend'.
They speak english in what?

English mother f do you speak it? Lol

But seriously I just didn't understand why you'd quoted my post

"trying to get close to me without talking to me"

I think most people would be thinking this if they were in the girl's (the one OP fancies) shoes.

and also the last bit of your quote I agree with.

Erm blondie :smile: what advice/tips could you give to keep it nice and easy if she was to be creeped out ? The only thing I can do is apologize if she was creeped out but shes not really going to say to me I didnt like what 'Beccy' said.

I was thinking just talk normally. Plus a few other people think I like her too.
"trying to get close to me without talking to me"

I think most people would be thinking this if they were in the girl's (the one OP fancies) shoes.

and also the last bit of your quote I agree with.

Oh ok thanks!
Reply 18
Never **** where you eat.
Original post by Anonymous
Erm blondie :smile: what advice/tips could you give to keep it nice and easy if she was to be creeped out ? The only thing I can do is apologize if she was creeped out but shes not really going to say to me I didnt like what 'Beccy' said.

I was thinking just talk normally. Plus a few other people think I like her too.

Well if she isn't showing signs of being creeped out then I'd just continue normally as if it hadn't happened, if you do feel like it made her uncomfortable then apologise. Did you ask your coworker what her reaction was?

Latest

Trending

Trending