The Student Room Group

Its a disgrace how most things are done because of money.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by greatguy69
Oh am sorry is the only way to make money to get 100% in 'top' subjects now?

Yes!
If you want to make a SIGNIFICANT amount of money! :smile:
Original post by greatguy70
If money is a factor in your decisions then you stupid.

What even are you! Resorting to making fake account after fake account!

Dude chill! Its not that deep!

Lol
Original post by BlackSweetness
What even are you! Resorting to making fake account after fake account!

Dude chill! Its not that deep!

shut up
Original post by Nav_Mallhi
Lol

What you laughing at?

The only funny thing here is you- you clown
shut up

You shut up!
money controls the world and i am motivated by money the next ounce of gold, kilo of silver a new watch a nice ring or the perfect stone it's all capital and it is that that will make the difference in 20 or 30 years
I agree with this thread. Prozzies are a rip off.

By far the funniest and also stupidest comment I have seen on TSR. Congratulations!
Original post by jamesthehustler
money controls the world and i am motivated by money the next ounce of gold, kilo of silver a new watch a nice ring or the perfect stone it's all capital and it is that that will make the difference in 20 or 30 years

Money only controls those that are too retarded to think for themselves.

Are you too retarded?
Reply 30
Original post by greatguy75

Lol. When your children are starving and you have no roof over your head.. I wonder how long it will take for you to start blindly following orders in return for a pay cheque.
Reply 31
lol what a funny silly little troll
Original post by Reue
Lol. When your children are starving and you have no roof over your head.. I wonder how long it will take for you to start blindly following orders in return for a pay cheque.

Then I'll go get my own food and build my own house. Sorry I forget there are people too stupid to think for themselves and only think things can get done by pieces of retarded paper.
Original post by JohnGreek
I love you, and your mental health condition :biggrin:

Yeah well I hate you and your retardation
Reply 34
Original post by greatguy76
Then I'll go get my own food and build my own house.

I hope you invite along a film crew so we can get some entertainment from your attempts.
Original post by greatguy75

Are you too retarded?

you the guy who has about 100 accounts on here and listens to no one but yourself but seeing as i am currently making trades in solid investment of gold and silver for my customers as well as selling a lot of high end stuff dad to day and i'll be laughing in my ferrari coked up out of my skull smothered in gold jewellery
Reply 36
but seeing as i am currently making trades in solid investment of gold and silver for my customers as well as selling a lot of high end stuff dad to day

Lmao James. Give it up, you've been faking this for too long now. I applaud your commitment but no-one actually believes it :biggrin:
Original post by Reue
Lmao James. Give it up, you've been faking this for too long now. I applaud your commitment but no-one actually believes it :biggrin:

i am actually buying myself another watch this year a two tone rolex as i am doing good i have about five kilos of silver to process and 5 oz of gold from mixed sources nuggets, electronics and jewellery even a little dental gold in the mix and a load of platinum thermocouple wire
Reply 38
i am actually buying myself another watch this year a two tone rolex as i am doing good i have about five kilos of silver to process and 5 oz of gold from mixed sources nuggets, electronics and jewellery even a little dental gold in the mix and a load of platinum thermocouple wire

Course you are mate
Original post by Reue
Course you are mate

i have 15 ounces of silver that are furnace ready
1 .800
3 .925
4 .500
7 .999 (at the back of last picture)

Quick Reply

Latest