The Student Room Group

(couples) How often roughly do you..?

Scroll to see replies

Whenever the mood takes us. Sometimes every day of the week, sometimes more than once a day, sometimes once a week, sometimes we can go all week without it and if we're really busy (full-time worker/student and parents) then it can be longer. We've been together for five years.
To the anon saying that sex is overhyped, you're having sex with the wrong person/people!
Original post by ZuluK
Damn that's good ☺️

I've not had any complaints that some strategically-placed lubricant couldn't solve.
We've been together for 10 months and we have sex about three times a week. It would be more if we lived together, or even in different houses but closer to each other (I currently live 30 miles away from him).
Reply 43
Original post by Profesh
I've not had any complaints that some strategically-placed lubricant couldn't solve.

Interesting, and where do you strategically-place the lubricant? Could use this tip :biggrin:
Once a week roughly, sometimes less or sometimes more. Been together for 7 years.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
what if they cant live up to the twice a day rule? what if they have other things to do like, i dont know, hm a job or a life maybe?

lol, maybe we need a little more context here. How do we know that each session lasts longer than 5 mins?

I can manage 10 mins a day for sex. :tongue:
It varied. Sometimes multiple times per day, sometimes once or twice a week.

The important thing for me is that a girl has sex when i want rather than just when she wants, i don't tolerate my woman controlling the terms of the relationship.
Reply 47
Reading this makes me regret my lack of a sex life at the moment.
Original post by ZuluK
Interesting, and where do you strategically-place the lubricant? Could use this tip :biggrin:

Suspended on a length of rope from the centremost light-fitting, where it can be encouraged to freely orbit the room within arm's reach of any given vantage-point. (At this stage in a relationship, the importance of strategic rope placement probably goes without saying.)
Original post by John55
Susan?

boyle?
This thread :yy:
have sex per week/month on average? and how long have you been together?

Ive been with my boyfriend for 2 years but we started having sex a year ago. At first it was like 5-6 times whenever I saw him which isn't too often (once a week, sometimes two)
But usually its between once to 3 times right now. Hopefully stays this way for as long as possible
Original post by stargirl63
lol, maybe we need a little more context here. How do we know that each session lasts longer than 5 mins?

I can manage 10 mins a day for sex. :tongue:

is that like an average time?
My boyfriends record was an hour, it was really good haha
Reply 53
Original post by natalia97
is that like an average time?
My boyfriends record was an hour, it was really good haha

An hour was his record?
Every couple is different
Original post by Dheorl
An hour was his record?

Yes. Usually when we feel like doing more than just a 5 minute quickie, it can last a long time. Took a few drinks, and he didn't see me for 2 months months before that so I guess he really wanted to show me what he got.

Tantric (is that how you spell it?) sex, works wonders :wink:
6-7 times a week

I don't understand why two people who love each other wouldn't want to have as much sex as possible. I go to school, work then go to the gym everyday and still find the time to have sex.
6-7 times a week

I don't understand why two people who love each other wouldn't want to have as much sex as possible. I go to school, work then go to the gym everyday and still find the time to have sex.

Boredom.
Original post by SeanFM
Boredom.

plus:

"too tired"
"don't feel well"
"I ate too much and I'm too full"
"not today"
"just about to TOTM"
"it's TOTM"
"TOTM only just finished"
Reply 59