The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Certainly, considering I'm bi myself (providing we were still compatible and all that.)
Original post by ivybridge
Being bisexual or homosexual does not instantly mean you like having your backside smashed in. When will people get this?

Gay/bi men don't have sex by sticking their penis in each others butt?
I'm gay but would date a bi man (I've had various straight crushes over the years and have wished they were bi lol) but I wouldn't want me to be their experiment - their first experience with a guy.
Original post by xobeauty
Gay/bi men don't have sex by sticking their penis in each others butt?

a) Anal sex is not exclusive to homosexual or bisexual men.

b) Homosexuality and Bisexuality describe sexual attraction and do not describe a form of sex. In other words, you don't have to have anal sex if you are a homosexual or bisexual male.

c) Many homosexual men do not find anal sex appealing and so do not have it. One example being Stephen Fry.

d) Even if you do have anal sex, you don't have to be on the receiving end.
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
I'm gay but would date a bi man (I've had various straight crushes over the years and have wished they were bi lol) but I wouldn't want me to be their experiment - their first experience with a guy.

This. I really hate it when that happens.
Threesome is surely on the cards. Hope the next girl I'm with is bi tbh.
a) Anal sex is not exclusive to homosexual or bisexual men.

b) Homosexuality and Bisexuality describe sexual attraction and do not describe a form of sex. In other words, you don't have to have anal sex if you are a homosexual or bisexual male.

c) Many homosexual men do not find anal sex appealing and so do not have it. One example being Stephen Fry.

d) Even if you do have anal sex, you don't have to be on the receiving end.

You type to much the simple answer was yes they do. And I'm not ok with it, I mean me dating a guy who does all that, with that mentality. They can do whatever they want just not with me. There's enough straight guys in the sea.
This. I really hate it when that happens.

i would hate that as well :/ xxx
that would be my only reservation about dating a bi girl however as long as she was loyal and loved me then i wouldn't mind at all and frankly as Kvo said above i wish a lot more of my straight crushes were bi :lol: xx
Original post by jam277
Threesome is surely on the cards. Hope the next girl I'm with is bi tbh.

I've found it's easier to get a threesome/foursome with straight girls. But it's a stupid reason to want a bi girl, she'll most likely get quite offended if you suggest it.
You type to much the simple answer was yes they do. And I'm not ok with it, I mean me dating a guy who does all that, with that mentality. They can do whatever they want just not with me. There's enough straight guys in the sea.

I type more than you wanted to read because your opinion is ignorant - the facts are different. But its cool, keep said opinion - you are entitled to it.
Original post by hezzlington
I've found it's easier to get a threesome/foursome with straight girls. But it's a stupid reason to want a bi girl, she'll most likely get quite offended if you suggest it.

Interesting with the first bit. Would always think that it's easier to do that with a bi girl(not dated one before)...

In all honesty don't care if the girl is bi and said that out of jest. We can both talk about girls we find attractive e.g. and she won't get offended. :colonhash:
I type more than you wanted to read because your opinion is ignorant - the facts are different. But its cool, keep said opinion - you are entitled to it.

No you think my choice of not wanting to date a bi is ignorant. I'm not ok with dating a guy whose been kissed by another guy, whose had sex with another guy. What opinion do you find ignorant exactly?
No you think my choice of not wanting to date a bi is ignorant. I'm not ok with dating a guy whose been kissed by another guy, whose had sex with another guy. What opinion do you find ignorant exactly?

Not wanting to date a guy because of his sexual past is sort of ignorant though?
Original post by jam277
Interesting with the first bit. Would always think that it's easier to do that with a bi girl(not dated one before)...

In all honesty don't care if the girl is bi and said that out of jest. We can both talk about girls we find attractive e.g. and she won't get offended. :colonhash:

Most straight girls will tell you they find other girls hot. A huge minority of girls I know have experimented with other girls purely for the sake of experimentation.
Friends that have suggested a threesome have all been straight. Just my opinion though!
Not wanting to date a guy because of his sexual past is sort of ignorant though?

Why's it ignorant?

Not that. I find the fact you think being gay or bisexual instantly means you will have your bum screwed, ignorant. Not your choice in men, although I don't get it personally, nor how you make that choice. It's all entirely up to you.
Why's it ignorant?

Because it means you feel that man on man sexual relationships is somewhat repulsive and reflective of his character, enough to put you off.
Because it means you feel that man on man sexual relationships is somewhat repulsive and reflective of his character, enough to put you off.

How does that make one ignorant?
How does that make one ignorant?

Because it's not true. Somebodies sexual past is not really any of your business, and to discriminate against a potentially amazing partner just because of your unjustified feelings towards male homosexuality is a display of ignorance. It shows a lack of understanding of what intimacy is all about.
Because it's not true. Somebodies sexual past is not really any of your business, and to discriminate against a potentially amazing partner just because of your unjustified feelings towards male homosexuality is a display of ignorance. It shows a lack of understanding of what intimacy is all about.

Okay. Bye now.

Latest

Trending

Trending