The Student Room Group

Children's Nursing 2016

Scroll to see replies

Thankyou you`re ever so sweet, guess you`re right x

[QUOTE="Jolleigh;62690231"]
Original post by Millie_09
Oh that`s great news, but yeah i can imagine the wait being frustrating.
I had my interview early jan, and as I`ve they`ve been giving out offers i`m pretty sure mine is a rejection. Therefore, I`m just a little confused now as I`d expect a response even if it was rejection...
But thankyou for the response,
do you know if they`ve began to reject just to get an idea if they`ve responded to all applicants x

Don't get yourself in the mind set that it's a rejection...If that was definite, they'd have let you know by now. X
Original post by allym123
Wow, that's crazy?! When I mailed them the lady said it was an error...and after interview I got offered a place so it seems weird that they could say my PS wasn't strong enough?! How strange! Have you heard back from your interview?

No not yet, my interview is the beginning of next month but I'll keep you updated on what happens. Yeah when i spoke on the phone it felt like i was being interrogated because they wanted to know how I'd been able to log on to hobsons when i shouldn't have been able to.
I just hope that i have the same chance as everyone else on interview day now as I'm worried that they're only letting me come to avoid trouble and not because they want to see me. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Millie_09
Oh wow! That`s amazing, haha I`m sure you have a lot of experience with how munch you`ve done. Ohyes, Hopefully we both have x

Thanks - you'll have to let me know as soon as you hear anything x
has anyone had their interview yet for Childrens Nursing? If so what kind of questions were asked?! Dead nervous! :smile:
Hey guys!
I have an interview at Coventry on Wednesday and I'm suuuuuper nervous.
Has anyone had their interview there?? How were the English & Maths tests? What sort of interview questions should I expect?Coventry are notorious for having one of the hardest entry tests :[
Thanks in advance :smile: x
Original post by jessicasrowlands
I've got a conditional offer for Children's Nursing at Wolverhampton Uni for September 2016🎉

Congratulations! Super happy for you :]
I have entry tests at Wolves on 22nd Feb so I'm a little nervous about those lol. What kind of questions did Wolverhampton ask you? If I get in this year, I may be joining you in September :biggrin: xo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Em0509
Hi I've applied for Child nursing sept 2016 at Birmingham City, Sheffield Hallam, Liverpool john Moore & Huddersfield. Got an interview for BCU in March but haven't heard from any of the others. Has anyone else? x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, my interview is also in March for BCU. Mine is on the 17th, yours? :]xo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey! I have my interview today at Coventry so I will let you know how it is! I am super nervous aswell and its my first interview so far! 😥X
Original post by carly1996
Hey! I have my interview today at Coventry so I will let you know how it is! I am super nervous aswell and its my first interview so far! 😥X

Omg exciting but nervous stuff! Good luck, lovely. I hope it goes extremely well 😊 xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just had the maths test and failed so won't be going to Coventry haha! If there's one thing just keep practicing the maths tests! X
Just had the maths test and failed so won't be going to Coventry haha! If there's one thing just keep practicing the maths tests! X

Never mind! Good advice to keep practicing.. Coventry is missing out, love. Have you got interviews anywhere else? Smash those!! xo

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="saikhan;62697449"]
I've got a conditional offer for Children's Nursing at Wolverhampton Uni for September 2016🎉

Congratulations! Super happy for you :]
I have entry tests at Wolves on 22nd Feb so I'm a little nervous about those lol. What kind of questions did Wolverhampton ask you? If I get in this year, I may be joining you in September :biggrin: xo

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not able to discuss what questions were asked unfortunately but don't stress yourself! I prepared loads of answers to questions that didn't even come up, the interview was fine😊 let me know how you get on, the English is just a mini essay and the maths is not that bad and I SUCK at maths. Good luck😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks chick! Bit disheartening but oh well! And I have two interviews left, one at Stafford and the other at Wolverhampton! What about you? Xx
Thanks chick! Bit disheartening but oh well! And I have two interviews left, one at Stafford and the other at Wolverhampton! What about you? Xx

I've had interviews at Staffordshire and Wolverhampton too. What campus at Wolverhampton are you applying to? When are your interviews? x

Let me know how your interview for Wolverhampton is😊 my place has been confirmed for September. Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've got an entry test at Wolverhampton on the 22nd and an interview with BCU on 17th March. Scary stuff 😩 xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by emmawebb
I've had interviews at Staffordshire and Wolverhampton too. What campus at Wolverhampton are you applying to? When are your interviews? x

How did they go? And the Walsall campus I think? I have Stafford on 1st March and wolves on the 15th March! I'm so worried I'm not gonna pass them either X
Original post by saikhan
I've got an entry test at Wolverhampton on the 22nd and an interview with BCU on 17th March. Scary stuff 😩 xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck! It is very nerve racking! Really hope I can get in somewhere! Xx
Let me know how your interview for Wolverhampton is😊 my place has been confirmed for September. Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay I will do! Is that where you're defo going? Just need to put my practice in for the maths test! Are you living in student accomadation or staying at home / commuting? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey! What sort of questions did Wolverhampton ask you? :] xo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending