The Student Room Group

How was your Valentine's day?

Mine was like any other day because I don't celebrate it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Started great, after going to bed at 2 I was woken up at 8 by a leaking hot water bottle, and then I got out of bed to hang everything out and do some laundry. Did nothing productive after that. :work: :innocent: :hide: listened to a few songs like Lovin' You but not particularly sad that I am single. :redface:
(edited 8 years ago)
It's not over yet

Spoiler

Started off great. Got a message from a friend in Spain who stayed up until midnight just to wish me, then went to bed... Woke up to an argument continuing from the previous evening about why I didn't say yes to a guy... Then got up and had breakfast, twice... Then baked and then chilled and baked and iced and then got really annoyed by parents who won't let me go out for a singles girls night out and now here I am, with my door locked and finding TSR more interesting than the television...
It was nice, I only cried for two hours and then had a kfc
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5
Started out like any other day. We usually don't celebrate today but my partner realised it was also 5 years today since we moved into our first house together so he told me we had to go out to the shop and get butter and when we drove past the shop without going in, he kept driving and said it was a surprise until we got to one of the old restaurants we used to go to and he treated us to a meal :smile: then when went and watched the sunset and came home and had a few drinks and watched the old eps of Top Gear. T'was a good day but I'm tired now :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Lonely after seeing all these Facebook posts of everyone being treated by their girlfriend/boyfriend. :sad:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7
Sex, food and alcohol.

Spoiler

Reply 8
Amazing, thanks to Danny Welbeck
Reply 9
Basic .
Spent some time with a loved one :love:

Spoiler

I was working most of the day but it was a nice day and we got free truffles! Also all the Valentine's threads have been really sweet :h:
Nothing special, to be honest. Kept forgetting it was Valentine's Day. :lol:
Freaking awesome. Had a great time chilling with my loved one. :colondollar: (Food!)
Original post by Lord Samosa
It's was nice, I only cried for two hours and then had a kfc

Aww, no samosas?
Kinda weird actually...

Had a friedn ask me if I could be his valentine and i dumno if he was joking..... I replied with a haha lool, realised it was kinda rude and after a while I said sure.....he hasnt replied so I suspecte's busy... and I hope he was joking because I was joking and it would be AWKS AF
This day makes me sick to my stomach every year. When you put so much effort into your relationships only to have it thrown back in your face every time while everyone else shows off what a lovely time they're having - makes me so angry. So today I attacked a punch bag and had a serious workout in the gym, just like any other day. Later I'll be watching the most violent film I can find. Thank God this day is nearly over. :smile:
Original post by asif007
This day makes me sick to my stomach every year. When you put so much effort into your relationships only to have it thrown back in your face every time while everyone else shows off what a lovely time they're having - makes me so angry. So today I attacked a punch bag and had a serious workout in the gym, just like any other day. Later I'll be watching the most violent film I can find. Thank God this day is nearly over. :smile:

:console:

Dw bhai, there's someone for everyone! :yes:
Original post by Indeterminate
:console:

Dw bhai, there's someone for everyone! :yes:

I'm not getting any younger and this is like the 10th year in a row I've spent Valentine's Day on my own. I can easily see myself being unmarried at 50 like Salman Bhai. :s-smilie:
I got dumped two weeks ago today and we re-united two days ago and slept together. He treated me like we'd never broken up. Today, he's been in touch with the odd text, but it's not been the happiest of Valentine's Days. The only saving grace has been having a nice roast and some good wine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending