The Student Room Group

Remember the black Mother and her 17 year old twins that all looked the same age?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Wired_1800
Sorry, where do you live that you have only seen 10 black people?

I delivered some work in rural Nottinghamshire secondary schools in 2011 and I'm pretty sure that I was the first real life black person that a lot of those pupils and staff had ever seen from their reactions. The phenomena may be closer than you think.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
In the black women picture I could tell straight away who the mother is...

And now?ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455736702.771031.jpg
Regarding the white girl and her mother. It's a no brainer for me :lol:
Reply 43
I don't get it? It's obvious in both pictures who the mother is (left and right perspectively).

So yeah...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Danny McCoyne
Melanin gives us super powers. #MelaninOnFleek

BTW it's not just an observed phenomenon it's scientifically been proven that white people on average age 10 years faster than black people. Olay has been testing the age-defying power of melanin for a decade in a bid to unlock the secrets but to no avail.

Age 10 years faster? That's odd, since white people have higher life expectancies (excluding violent deaths, before you ask)

Anyway, if you are allowed to say that blacks age significantly less, then I can say that whites have significantly higher IQs, which is also 'scientifically proven'.

Original post by teenhorrorstory
And now?ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455736702.771031.jpg

Strange the lighting that they choose... it obscures their faces somewhat
(edited 8 years ago)
Their faces look like roadkill. Very bad.
Original post by Mathemagicien
Age 10 years faster? That's odd, since white people have higher life expectancies (excluding violent deaths, before you ask)

Anyway, if you are allowed to say that blacks age significantly less, then I can say that whites have significantly higher IQs, which is also scientifically proven.

Yeah yeah and Black African migrants outperform their white peers in education

Perhaps it is due to the lighting. Still not quite sure which one is the mother lol. The daughters are identical twins so i guess the one on the left could be the mother as she looks slightly different
Original post by Cold 187um
Their faces look like roadkill. Very bad.

i'd imagine you are talking about these two
feel sorry for the white mother and daughter, wonder if they will ever live down that embarrassment.

Perhaps it is due to the lighting. Still not quite sure which one is the mother lol. The daughters are identical twins so i guess the one on the left could be the mother as she looks slightly different

Do they indeed?

However, I will admit that poorer black students outperform poorer white students in the UK. But I'm not sure if this is replicated at higher income levels - and it probably has more to do with the fact that poor white students have an awful attitude towards school, than intelligence differences.

My point was not to attack black people, but to point out how complex these issues are. For example, intelligence tests are possibly biased against black people. Black people have less nutritious diets, which affects IQ - black people in the US have much higher IQs than black people in Africa (although still below average).

It stands to reason that the claim "black people age better" might also be flawed, the same way saying that they are less intelligent, or perform better in education, are flawed.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 50
no

Don't feed him the troll, that joker is always wanting to start some bs to divert anything remotely positiveness amongst blacks into some debate about whites being better.
(edited 8 years ago)

Anyway, if you are allowed to say that blacks age significantly less, then I can say that whites have significantly higher IQs, which is also scientifically proven.

There is no such proof that says that whites are smarter than black or brown people actually so I'm going to call BS on your "scientifically proven" line. The only thing that is scientifically proven is that white people perform better than black students, on average, on IQ tests. This by no means indicates that white people are more intelligent. In fact, IQ tests can be disregarded when comparing the intellect of different races because IQ tests are inherently racist and disadvantage black students - there is a large body of research which discredits the validity of such psychometric testing anyway.

In other words, remain #Salty.

There is no such proof that says that whites are smarter than black or brown people actually so I'm going to call BS on your "scientifically proven" line. The only thing that is scientifically proven is that white people perform better than black students, on average, on IQ tests. This by no means indicates that white people are more intelligent. In fact, IQ tests can be disregarded when comparing the intellect of different races because IQ tests are inherently racist and disadvantage black students - there is a large body of research which discredits the validity of such psychometric testing anyway.

In other words, remain #Salty.

Read my post above

Also, it is interesting that you should say that IQ tests are racist; do black people really have different brains?
Reply 54
@Danny McCoyne

Love your avi :biggrin: black is defo amazing

that pic made me laugh so much 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Original post by chosenone93
i'd imagine you are talking about these two

All of them tbh. The black look much worse. Really horrible.
Original post by Jibola240
What about East Asians, they age quite nice too, but have pale skin.

They have more melanin than caucasians and they're generally a really healthy race. Most of their diets are healthy (mainly based on meat and vegetables etc) and they take really good care of their skin too.
Reply 57

My point was not to attack black people, but to point out how complex these issues are. For example, intelligence tests are possibly biased against black people. Black people have less nutritious diets, which affects IQ - black people in the US have much higher IQs than black people in Africa (although still below average).

Have we had dialogue on TSR before?

Your point was indeed, very much, to insult black people. You were hurt on behalf of the lame duo. You felt like you were being personally attacked and you struck out with 'black people have a lower IQ'. It's okay. Your intended offence was not accepted.
Original post by ZuluK
@Danny McCoyne

Love your avi :biggrin: black is defo amazing

that pic made me laugh so much 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Hahaha :rofl: Right? This woman and her daughter are a national joke. I wonder if they'll live this down wherever they live.
Reply 59
Hahaha :rofl: Right? This woman and her daughter are a national joke. I wonder if they'll live this down wherever they live.

:lol: their hair and their clothes! I don't know how they'll go out in public 😂😂😂

15 sec fame though right? Hahaha love it

Quick Reply

Latest