The Student Room Group

which celeb do u find attractive

Scroll to see replies

Matt Baker, the presenter on Countryfile and the One Show. Sexy and intelligent = great combo 😎
Original post by shawtyb
shes got a natural beauty about her

Looks like you. :wink:
Original post by queen-bee
:redface:

Would you marry him?

He's worth $200M+

:tongue:
Original post by Foo.mp3

Beautiful girl but unfortunately it's like someone stuck a Mr. Potato head pair of lips on her face :kiss:

I most definitely agree, she shouldn't have done that to her lips. They were much nicer before
Original post by Foo.mp3
Don't really follow 'celeb culture' (Amen) but, going on what y'all are posting..

Me too, and seconded! Although 'Kate' was pretty gorgeous too, NGL (albeit too petite for my tastes, personally). Used to watch Lost with my French ex, back in the day. Damn man, that was a decade ago! :erm:

IKR?

Winner

Beautiful girl but unfortunately it's like someone stuck a Mr. Potato head pair of lips on her face :kiss:

Hella cute but too elven for me :hippie:

Don't like her face from the front, kinda squashed and she has a spoilt-little-bitch face and then some!

She wasn't petite at all,all she was,was one lucky sexy bish. Matthew fox was the only reason I watched lost and for I just used to watch it alone. Started watching it in year 9 and tried to get my ex into it,he wasn't into it at all,so just alone
Original post by stefano865
Would you marry him?

He's worth $200M+

:tongue:

No thanks. Michael fox,wentworth Miller or jake G however :sexface:
Reply 186
Original post by stefano865
Looks like you. :wink:

your too cute

Original post by Eternalflames
I most definitely agree, she shouldn't have done that to her lips. They were much nicer before

i second this
And for my female...
Emma Willis. Even though one of my friends told me he thought she would 'eat me alive'! 😎
He makes my heart race :biggrin:
57343.png
Reply 193
Original post by similarBlank

Original post by yoda123

these women are CUTE
All hot....too many that I like :coma: :love: :drool:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Little Popcorns
Come here :hugs: it's okay we can't all have good taste

:unimpressed:
Original post by Foo.mp3
Wasn't that sexy to me (she had spunk and beauty but I like me gyals curvier and sassier), and 5'5 is kinda petite to me :dontknow:

Think my French ex was rather in love with him, whereas you can imagine whom I preferred :bandit:

D'aww, Shame, it's nice to bond over something like that, would be real nice right about now actually NGL.. :redface:

Yes pls

If it's any consolation, I'd eat her alive :yy:

Nice pic of her but she's too cute/girly/skinny for my liking

OMFG.
You sound like a bad boy.
Bring it on. 😎
Original post by Foo.mp3
Wasn't that sexy to me (she had spunk and beauty but I like me gyals curvier and sassier), and 5'5 is kinda petite to me :dontknow:

Think my French ex was rather in love with him, whereas you can imagine whom I preferred :bandit:

D'aww, Shame, it's nice to bond over something like that, would be real nice right about now actually NGL.. :redface:

Yes pls

If it's any consolation, I'd eat her alive :yy:

Nice pic of her but she's too cute/girly/skinny for my liking

So all the girls you've dated were sassy and curvy? But to some men that's average height

He was really cute. Didn't help he had a title of a doctor! :love:

I guess you were lucky. I usually had to watch most stuff alone
Lizzza

Spoiler

Allicattt

Spoiler

Arielle Vandenberg

Spoiler

Chantel Jeffries

Spoiler

Etc etc

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Quick Reply

Latest