(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 81
Original post by Joel 96
Looks
Personality
Intelligence
Height
Money

Looks is pretty much the reason anyone talks to anyone outside their house. It's a shame to think that caring about hygiene and appearance is now shallow.
I'd still talk to you if I didn't find you attractive, it just wouldn't go any further than that. Isn't that how it is for most people?

PREACH
Original post by Milzime
PREACH

Haha, well, maybe not that far. It isn't really much of an issue for me, since I'm still very happy on my own. I mean, you see a good looking girl, and that's what you're attracted to at first. You've never spoken to her, so how can you know what she's like. That's why I put looks above personality, but that's not to say personality doesn't matter, you know?

Oh damn, I'm rambling.
Original post by xobeauty
Why are guys posting MONEY as the last thing. Quote me ASAP with an answer.

Because it's the most external.
Reply 84
Original post by Joel 96
Haha, well, maybe not that far. It isn't really much of an issue for me, since I'm still very happy on my own. I mean, you see a good looking girl, and that's what you're attracted to at first. You've never spoken to her, so how can you know what she's like. That's why I put looks above personality, but that's not to say personality doesn't matter, you know?

Oh damn, I'm rambling.

nah it's chill, I totally agree with you lmao

people don't say 'love at first getting to know them well' do they now :rofl:

ugh yessss 'that's not to say personality doesn't matter, you know?' yes yes yes
for me, they're more or less equal in a way(?)
and it's not like the bloke has to be a model, it's just if the attraction isn't there, I cannot be in that relationship? Same way that if they were super hot but I hates their personality I couldn't date them :frown:

mmmrambling too lol
Original post by Milzime

and it's not like the bloke has to be a model, it's just if the attraction isn't there, I cannot be in that relationship? Same way that if they were super hot but I hates their personality I couldn't date them :frown:

That's basically what I was trying to say, yes.

I see too many threads on here of people struggling in a relationship because they don't find their partner attractive. They'll often say he/she is a nice person, but they're just not attracted to them physically. You often wonder how the relationship started, really.
Original post by somemightsay888

I can't be with someone who'll dribble on me and lick the library windows when she's on her own for a few seconds :hand:

But the plus side would be that you'll have really clean windows in your house thanks to her :lol:
Original post by Joel 96
Looks
Personality
Intelligence
Height
Money

Looks is pretty much the reason anyone talks to anyone outside their house. It's a shame to think that caring about hygiene and appearance is now shallow.
I'd still talk to you if I didn't find you attractive, it just wouldn't go any further than that. Isn't that how it is for most people?

I think both women and men share the mindset that you'd have to be attractive from their point of view to date however men generally find the average woman more attractive than women find the average man, so whilst looks can become #1 on some lists from women, it can fall (for the same reason) to #2 or #3 on a man's list.
Original post by Milzime
In response to the 'go on girls' thread :lol:
Rate these in order of importance:

Looks
Personality
Height
Money
Intelligence

For us guys in general

1st Breasts:king1:
2nd Butt :king2:
3rd Looks in general:king3:
10th Money
27th Personality
384 276th Intelligence
Reply 89
Original post by Charles Dupiau
For us guys in general

1st Breasts:king1:
2nd Butt :king2:
3rd Looks in general:king3:
10th Money
27th Personality
384 276th Intelligence

no mate

no
Personality
Intelligence
Money
Looks
Height
Personality
Looks
Intelligence
Height
Money
lol u mad? The last thing I'd ever want to marry is a supermodel. They're too much to handle and stuck up.
Original post by Ethereal World
Honesty > Modesty

You have to love when people are put down for merely being aware of their positive attributes. :colonhash:

Own it. :yep:

Original post by lycamobile
(serious disclaimer)

I cant tell when your serious :cry2:

Am I gonna have to start doing serious disclaimers, too? :holmes:

Also, *you're. Check your vernacular omfg. :hand:

Original post by lycamobile
and LOOOOOOOOOOOL :laugh:

Heres yer award m9 :h:

Spoiler

Will never 4get the time Lycomobile UK awarded me Best Unintentional Troll 2016. :cry2:
intelligence
personality
looks
height
money

smart and less attractive girls are way better than dumb buff looking girls.

With that being said, there needs to be a compromise obviously. You can buy me out with just intelligence and looks.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Black Cat
Personality
Looks
Intelligence
Height
Money

This is actually my exact list
Reply 96
Original post by Milzime

Looks
Personality
Height
Money
Intelligence

Looks
Personality
Intelligence
Height
Money

You're lying to yourself, or settling if you don't put looks first! lol
Looks
Personality
Intelligence
Height
Money

Was tough between the first two, but I think the most important one is look, only just though.
Original post by Milzime

Looks
Personality
Height
Money
Intelligence

Looks
Personality
Intelligence
Money