The Student Room Group

Procrastinator and perfectionist

Does anyone else seriously procrastinate to the point where no amount of motivation can help? When I finally begin to study/revise I'm fine. It's just starting that I struggle with. Like, seriously struggle with. Anyone else with this problem? What do you do to help yourself? What do you do to stop yourself being distracted? I need to start revising as my exams are in May so I have three months and I'm hoping to get AAB (which will be a challenge for me). Thanks.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown:

Why not try posting in a specific subject forum- you might have more luck there.

Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses. :redface:

:h:
Original post by Jodie98
Does anyone else seriously procrastinate to the point where no amount of motivation can help? When I finally begin to study/revise I'm fine. It's just starting that I struggle with. Like, seriously struggle with. Anyone else with this problem? What do you do to help yourself? What do you do to stop yourself being distracted? I need to start revising as my exams are in May so I have three months and I'm hoping to get AAB (which will be a challenge for me). Thanks.

I'm exactly the same! I procrastinate consistently not having motivation to actually start revision but once I start I'm completely fine. I've started a timetable which is very specific, I know what I need to revise and on which day - this is so far getting me to revise as I know if I miss a day, I'll fall behind and ruin the timetable I spent ages on

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest