The Student Room Group

In love with my driving instructor, what do I do?

I think I might be in love with my driving instructor. We had so much banter and he was so funny and nice. :colondollar:

I passed my driving test 16 months ago.

I also think I may love the Indian guy who owns the corner shop, my Zumba instructor and the receptionist at the gym.

Thanks for the help.
Preet.. huni.. whats up? :biggrin:
Reply 2
Righhttttttt... You fall in love easy huh? :colonhash:
peak
gr8 b8 m8
What is love? Not this, it's lust at most and if you last saw him 16 months ago it might be best to let it go tbh
Reply 6
Hmm, 4/10

The fact that they appeared next to each other gave it away before I even clicked on the thread :wink2:

Reply 7
Original post by Blondie987
What is love? Not this, it's lust at most and if you last saw him 16 months ago it might be best to let it go tbh

Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more...
ask your driving instructor how he feels about polygamy :party:
I thought it said diving instructor and pictured this tall slender guy with beautiful abs and slightly wet hair on his head.
i dont think you're inlove with your driving instructor. I think the only reason he was nice so you would tell your friends about him so he could get more bookings?
Original post by preetg97
I think I might be in love with my driving instructor. We had so much banter and he was so funny and nice. :colondollar:

I also think I may love the Indian guy who owns the corner shop, my Zumba instructor and the receptionist at the gym.

Thanks for the help.

Is this a joke, young lady?

Thanks for the help.

Imvite all of them and organise a groupie.
Reply 13

Thanks for the help.

The girl who loved all the men.

Thanks for the help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6y_4_b6RS8
Reply 15
Original post by Josb
The girl who loved all the men.

I think I love you Josb
Reply 16
I think I love you Josb

:blush: :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest