The Student Room Group

Favourite vegan meals?

I'm always interested in hearing about more vegan meals!! :eating: They can be breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

At the moment I'm really enjoying lasagne made with soy mince, veggies, passata, and white sauce. Also I love the Linda McCartney 1/4lb burgers. They're to die for, as well as Linda McCartney sausages:drool:
Reply 1
grass is good, meat eating scum dont want u to know this but a blade of grass contains 15 trillion times more nutrients that an entire cow
Original post by mangala
grass is good, meat eating scum dont want u to know this but a blade of grass contains 15 trillion times more nutrients that an entire cow

:borat:
I just bought a vegan cookbook which has loads of good recipes that I'm going to try out over the next few weeks :biggrin: also, I don't know if this counts lol but I went to yo sushi and they gave me a list of all the vegan foods and most of them are delicious! :h:
Reply 4
Trees. Raw trees.
I really love cooking with quinoa. It's so wholesome and versatile. Quinoa pancakes are amazing, plus chia pudding!
Original post by lovegoodjpg
I'm always interested in hearing about more vegan meals!! :eating: They can be breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

At the moment I'm really enjoying lasagne made with soy mince, veggies, passata, and white sauce. Also I love the Linda McCartney 1/4lb burgers. They're to die for, as well as Linda McCartney sausages:drool:

I'm a meat eater but those Quorn SF chicken are absolutely amazing! The LM sausages taste more bready than sausagey. They always taste better microwaved rather than fried for some reason haha
Original post by Blondie987
I just bought a vegan cookbook which has loads of good recipes that I'm going to try out over the next few weeks :biggrin: also, I don't know if this counts lol but I went to yo sushi and they gave me a list of all the vegan foods and most of them are delicious! :h:

What's your vegan cookbook? I have Aine Carlin's first one and I really want to get her other one! I've never been to yo sushi, to be honest I've always avoided it because I don't really like food like that. In terms of good vegan restaurant foods, Handmade Burger Company have quite a few vegan burgers but the spinach and lentil one is amazing!!
Original post by gwagon
Trees. Raw trees.

:borat:
What's your vegan cookbook? I have Aine Carlin's first one and I really want to get her other one! I've never been to yo sushi, to be honest I've always avoided it because I don't really like food like that. In terms of good vegan restaurant foods, Handmade Burger Company have quite a few vegan burgers but the spinach and lentil one is amazing!!

It's called the easy vegan cookbook https://www.waterstones.com/book/easy-vegan/9781845979584 :smile:

I've actually never made it handmade burger but if they do vegan stuff I'll definitely have look thanks! :biggrin:
I'm always interested in hearing about more vegan meals!! :eating: They can be breakfast, lunch, or dinner

Have you seen any of Deliciously Ella's recipes? :smile:
- bean chilli con carne
- chickpea and sweet potato curry
- deliciously Ella's lentil bolognese
- minamilist baker ( Google search her) chickpea maska
- falafel pita bread
- lentil cottage pie
- pasta and hummous ( really good try it ! )
- sweet potato fries with veggie burger ( try good life cashew nut burgers their delish I get them from waitrose )

Quick Reply

Latest