The Student Room Group

Was this a bad decision?

So about 2 years ago, I texted a girl that I liked her, she rejected me.

My friends at college said "why would you do that, you shouldn't have done that." Then said that's the type of stuff you do in primary school. They never explained that though.

Does anyone have any idea what they meant by that?
Reply 1
why are you still thinking about that after two years. Its like remembering you spilled a glass of water from when you were 4
Your worse decision was opening this thread.
What they meant is that it's very immature and childish to text a girl saying 'I like you' or whatever. You should ask them in person if they'd like to go on a date sometime.

Either way it was two years ago. Why are you stressing about this now?
Reply 4
Original post by georgiaswift
What they meant is that it's very immature and childish to text a girl saying 'I like you' or whatever. You should ask them in person if they'd like to go on a date sometime.

Agree 100%
It's time to move on.
Good luck 😎
Reply 5
Original post by may_1
why are you still thinking about that after two years. Its like remembering you spilled a glass of water from when you were 4

Need to know so I don't make the decision again.
Reply 6
Original post by Withengar
Your worse decision was opening this thread.

This is a forum for relationship threads, I opened a thread about relationsips. Use your brain.
Original post by Anonymous
This is a forum for relationship threads, I opened a thread about relationsips. Use your brain.

Use your brain, you foreskin. You opened up a thread asking about a rejection you got over the phone two bloody years ago.
Reply 8
Original post by Withengar
Use your brain, you foreskin. You opened up a thread asking about a rejection you got over the phone two bloody years ago.

Because I need to know what I did wrong so I don't repeat it you dweeb.
Reply 9
Original post by georgiaswift

to not repeat my mistake.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending