The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Student finance help

I got accepted into all of my uni offers and i have chosen what one i want to go to and i applied for student finance and it says 2015/2016? i got my declaration letter but haven't signed it yet. is this the correct application? sfe said they are processing the money installments to my chosen uni and i start this year september 1st
Original post by Ceia
I got accepted into all of my uni offers and i have chosen what one i want to go to and i applied for student finance and it says 2015/2016? i got my declaration letter but haven't signed it yet. is this the correct application? sfe said they are processing the money installments to my chosen uni and i start this year september 1st

If your degree starts in September/October 2016 then you have applied for the wrong year. I don't think you can apply for student finance yet anyway. Phone SFE, explain the situation and ask them to cancel the 2015/16 application.
(edited 8 years ago)
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 2
Thank you so much!
Original post by Snufkin
If your degree starts in September/October 2016 then you have applied for the wrong year. I don't think you can apply for student finance yet anyway. Phone your SFE, explain the situation and ask them to cancel the 2015/16 application.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending