The Student Room Group

I asked her out, now she's changed.

So I asked this girl out and she didn't say yes or no just thankyou. Anyway her personality to me has completely changed she looks embarrassed when I look at her, doesn't speak to me, generally seems distant avoids looking at me, and asometimes when she does she will look then I will look at her and she won't hold eye contact and look away. She has gone quiet around me, when I try to speak to her she often replies rudely. She is just a lot less interacting with me
She's probably not into you at all and now feels awkward around you because she had to reject you
Original post by Anonymous
So I asked this girl out and she didn't say yes or no just thankyou. Anyway her personality to me has completely changed she looks embarrassed when I look at her, doesn't speak to me, generally seems distant avoids looking at me, and asometimes when she does she will look then I will look at her and she won't hold eye contact and look away. She has gone quiet around me, when I try to speak to her she often replies rudely. She is just a lot less interacting with me

She turned you down mate.

Now the appropriate course of action is for you to delete her from your memory.

Spoiler

Reply 3
That's fine. Surely though that doesn't mean it's normal to behave like this. I feel like I'm hated by her, afterall I only offered to take her out for lunch. What's so bad about that?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
That's fine. Surely though that doesn't mean it's normal to behave like this. I feel like I'm hated by her, afterall I only offered to take her out for lunch. What's so bad about that?

You must know that every girl reacts differently to being asked out. Depending on her personality, she may want to avoid you because she may feel awkward being around you which is most likely the case here.

I'd just ignore it and concentrate elsewhere.
Reply 5
Original post by Withengar
She only dates Pokemon masters.

Moon/sun too much hype?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Impressive
Moon/sun too much hype?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Perhaps, but that would also explain why she's avoiding eye-contact. She doesn't want to battle someone as inexperienced.
One of them things, her loss and you will end up finding someone else.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending