The Student Room Group

Should I add her on fb or talk first then add?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Can u elaborate on overthinking things please?

I have no experience with this; it's the first time I've found a girl attractive enough to wanna talk.

Just for clarification, only wanting to talk to her because she's 'attractive' is extremely shallow, I think
Original post by iMacJack
Just for clarification, only wanting to talk to her because she's 'attractive' is extremely shallow, I think

sorry, i should've been a bit more clear.

I find her attractive looks wise of course and from what i know about her personality. I find her sweet and innocent, she seems to have a calm nature like me this is what attracts me to her.

I wouldn't use a word like 'hot' or 'sexy' to describe her and neither wood i say she has a 10/10 figure.
would*
Say if i did decide to add her on FB and she accepts, what could i say to her??
Don't add her it seems creepy like you are stalking her on social media.. Talk to her, hang out and ask her for her facebook then go from there she will feel more comfortable that way.

What will you do if she rejects your friend request on facebook? How will you face her at Uni then......
Original post by Saifariif
Don't add her it seems creepy like you are stalking her on social media.. Talk to her, hang out and ask her for her facebook then go from there she will feel more comfortable that way.

What will you do if she rejects your friend request on facebook? How will you face her at Uni then......

I probs won't add her before I talk to her. I'm gonna try and talk to her next week and see what happens.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending