The Student Room Group

Places for 16/17 year olds to go

Me and my mates want to do something fun in summer, something that involves being social and meeting new people but is also low in cost. Being able to drink would be a bonus. Preferably over a few days rather than just a day thing. Already going to a couple festivals, looking for something different. Any ideas? Sorry if it's a bit vague.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Me and my mates want to do something fun in summer, something that involves being social and meeting new people but is also low in cost. Being able to drink would be a bonus. Preferably over a few days rather than just a day thing. Already going to a couple festivals, looking for something different. Any ideas? Sorry if it's a bit vague.

concerts/festivals
NCS?
Reply 3
Just go camping somewhere if you're a big group? We used to go to Shell Island back in the day
Original post by Anonymous
Me and my mates want to do something fun in summer, something that involves being social and meeting new people but is also low in cost. Being able to drink would be a bonus. Preferably over a few days rather than just a day thing.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending