The Student Room Group

I fancy my teachers.

So basically, i have realised that i fancy too many teachers and it is ruining my love for people my own age. For example, there is a boy in my year that is hot however in comparison to some of my teachers he isn't that interesting. I think its the idea of the love being forbidden that makes it appealing. I always try to get the teachers attention and i even looked through one of the teachers desk for something cheeky. They arent even buff but there's something about them. Obviously if a teacher was to peruse me it would be a illegal but sometimes it slips my mind and i just want them to fxck me.

You may think i am a troll or crazy but i am being serious. I need to know if im the only one who has a teacher fetish and if i'm the only one who constantly thinks about their teachers. If not, what should i do?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Are you also attracted to politicians?
Reply 2
Oh well haha
You should write a poem on deviantart about it.
Original post by Anonymous
Obviously if a teacher was to peruse me it would be a illegal but sometimes it slips my mind and i just want them to fxck me.

Actually lolled. Most of us have fancied teachers in the past, just make sure it stays a fantasy.
it always ends in tears.
Reply 6
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Actually lolled. Most of us have fancied teachers in the past, just make sure it stays a fantasy.

Its not that easy because they're really hot. Like you know when you see a teacher and they're really buff and you just want them to fxck you. That is literally me
Reply 7
Original post by the bear
it always ends in tears.

You didn't get em wet enough
Reply 8
it always ends in tears.

how so because i don't want to end up crying.
Original post by whorace
You didn't get em wet enough

:naughty:
how so because i don't want to end up crying.

well just think "I fancy my centre-forwards"... how has that turned out recently ?
I have had a crush on a teacher. It really doesn't/shouldn't end up anywhere. You have to try your best to get over them. :redface:
well just think "I fancy my centre-forwards"... how has that turned out recently ?

what the fxck?
There is a charisma that naturally gravitates to teachers (as to other people in authority, such as therapists). But it is dangerous to act on these feelings - they are mentors, seductive for a time, but you will outgrow them when you mature. It is far better to concentrate on your peers for friendship and companionship. It is not impossible to find a relationship with a teacher, but the odds are heavily against long-term success and the opportunities for abuse are legion.
Original post by SeanFM
I have had a crush on a teacher. It really doesn't/shouldn't end up anywhere. You have to try your best to get over them. :redface:

but i want to pursue it?
Original post by alcibiade
There is a charisma that naturally gravitates to teachers (as to other people in authority, such as therapists). But it is dangerous to act on these feelings - they are mentors, seductive for a time, but you will outgrow them when you mature. It is far better to concentrate on your peers for friendship and companionship. It is not impossible to find a relationship with a teacher, but the odds are heavily against long-term success and the opportunities for abuse are legion.

i just want like a little fling with one of them
Seriously, don't pursue it. It's illegal, and they'll get fired, banned from teaching, and end up in jail and on the sex offenders list. It's really not worth it.

There was a teacher at our school a couple of years ago that lots of people found attractive, then he was fired. All very hush-hush, but it turned out that he'd been talking to students on private email addresses, giving out personal information, talking about drinking and parties etc. That got him fired and banned from teaching for a bunch of years. Nothing physical as far as any of us know, but still illegal. (which is why this is on anonymous! we're not supposed to talk about it so...)

Just forget about it, that sort of thing only ever turns out well in pron.
Reply 17
but i want to pursue it?

Approach him after class and ask him about forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden in a flirtatious manner (playing with hair, smiling, bite lips, finger in mouth) and then flash him.

Swear you girls have no idea how to flirt.
Original post by whorace
Approach him after class and ask him about forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden in a flirtatious manner (playing with hair, smiling, bite lips, finger in mouth) and then flash him.

Swear you girls have no idea how to flirt.

best reply i've got tbh
Reply 19
best reply i've got tbh

Add a husky voice and grab his dick before he can think and you're in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending