The Student Room Group

Children's Nursing 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1340
Original post by topdot12
Sorry to but in. But when is the UCAS deadline? X

5th may if you applied before jan 15th
Original post by alice97
Has anyone had an interview at Southampton? Did anyone else think it was really hard to sell yourself and stand out with their tasks? I feel like it would be hard for them to decide who to choose as they didn't ask us that much.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How did it go?

I know what you mean - I felt exactly the same, like they didn't give you a chance to say why you wanted to do it or what you could bring to it, but I suppose they get that from your personal statement so the interview is more to see how you can communicate face to face and in such a small amount of time.

Hope it went well for you, fingers crossed!
ive had my interviews for swansea usw and cardiff for adult nursing. got uwe next week, its so horrible waiting for replies haha
Does anyone know how admissions people feel if you email them to find out whats happening with your application, still havent heard anything from 4 of my choices and dont know what to do..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Deede3_
Does anyone know how admissions people feel if you email them to find out whats happening with your application, still havent heard anything from 4 of my choices and dont know what to do..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you had interviews? Or nothing at all x
Original post by SparklyToes
Have you had interviews? Or nothing at all x

I had an interview in leeds but nothing at all from any of my others x
Original post by Deede3_
I had an interview in leeds but nothing at all from any of my others x

Yeah that is a bit strange! I'd email them Xxx I'm sure there used to it xx

Have you heard back from Leeds after your interview
Yeah that is a bit strange! I'd email them Xxx I'm sure there used to it xx

Have you heard back from Leeds after your interview

Yeah i think i will now, thanks!

Not yet but i only had it last week so im just going to wait and see :smile: x
Original post by laurapaige
Congratulations!
I firmed last week after finally hearing from Nottingham with an offer - DMU was always my top choice! How about you? xx

Just waiting to hear from BCU but I think De Montfort is my top choice anyway! Might be seeing you in September ☺️ Xx
Original post by Terriix
Just waiting to hear from BCU but I think De Montfort is my top choice anyway! Might be seeing you in September ☺️ Xx

Oh I see! It's so hard waiting when you already have an offer from your top choice!

Let me know whether your firm it - it'll be nice to know somebody who's starting the same time ☺️ xx
Has anyone had an offer from Leeds and how long did it take to come through after interviewing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys! Has anybody had an interview with the University of Birmingham yet? I've got my interview on Wednesday and I'm suuuuper nervous. If anyone could shed some light onto what I should expect, that would be brill! :smile: X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1352
Has anyone recently done the testing day at Anglia Ruskin?
Anyone still waiting to here from Salford, had my interview on the 27th jan and the wait is killing me😩
Yeah I'm still waiting, also had mine early Jan x
Original post by tiffsssx
Anyone still waiting to here from Salford, had my interview on the 27th jan and the wait is killing me😩
Is anyone attending the Brighton selection day this Wednesday!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tiffsssx

Yes had mine in December 😒😥😫X
Original post by katienursing2015
Yes had mine in December 😒😥😫X

I had mine last week, they said there letting people know by the end of March! X
I had mine last week, they said there letting people know by the end of March! X

Aw thanks for letting me know! So nervous, I hope the waiting was worth it lol X
Original post by katienursing2015
Aw thanks for letting me know! So nervous, I hope the waiting was worth it lol X

I know! I'll be gutted if I don't get a place! Where else have you applied to? X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending