The Student Room Group

How to say 'I don't sleep with or date black guys'?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by QuibblerWaffle
- Says every racist person on TSR

she black so she know
Original post by TheArtofProtest
:colonhash:

:*
:colonhash:

but " I like black people"

Spoiler

Nothing wrong it, I don't know why some people are calling her racist and getting angry but this is the same person that has made the last 3 threads on the same topic .. get a life
Be brutally honest:

"I'm a racist. I prefer white guys."

Spoiler

There's nothing racist about not being attracted to people of a specific skin colour, as long as you don't promote hatred towards people of that colour. Your argument is like saying that not being attracted to women is sexist.
Expressing preference for one race over another is racism.

If your sexual orientation is straight and you are not attracted to women, that's going to put you in a very awkward situation.

it's perfectly fine to be racist when it comes to dating. Give up you silly social justice warrior

If your sexual orientation is straight and you are not attracted to women, that's going to put you in a very awkward situation.

But some people just don't find that colour attractive so they would prefer to be in a relationship with someone of a different skin colour. As long as someone doesn't hate people because of their colour or thinks that they are inferior because of it, that's fine. You can't expect everyone to be attracted to black people can you?
Original post by Bealzibub
it's perfectly fine to be racist when it comes to dating. Give up you silly social justice warrior

You're deluded if you think that racism in any form is acceptable at all.
Original post by Trapz99
But some people just don't find that colour attractive so they would prefer to be in a relationship with someone of a different skin colour. As long as someone doesn't hate people because of their colour or thinks that they are inferior because of it, that's fine. You can't expect everyone to be attracted to black people can you?

Attraction is irrational some people genuinely aren't attracted to black people or any other races including white nothing wrong with that. However to dismiss someone based on the colour of their skin is racist.
Reply 49
Original post by Trapz99

I would agrue that it is fine to have a preference, but if you disregard an entire race then that can be perceived as racist. I fail to believe that out of the hundreds of thousands of black boys in the UK the OP can't find one attractive.

With regards to skin tone, I fail to see or understand personally why that matters at all to anyone. Beauty is about the features one possesses. Pretty eyes will look pretty on a pale person, a really dark person or anyone in between. The tone of skin has no relevance in that respect.
Reply 50
Original post by Anonymous
Its because I met them on tinder and now i don't know how to say i don't wanna get with them!

Don't you have to swipe right to meet someone on tinder?
Original post by Anonymous
chocolate? more like burnt toast.

We're only ashy if we don't moisturize, and trust me 99.8% of the black population does :wink: Why else do you think our 90 year olds look better than some of your 40 year olds? :tongue:

Original post by StrawbAri
She won't be getting any of that bride price money

LOOOOOOL, I'd give her a melon just so that she doesn't feel left out, her sister would fetch my entire herd of goats :biggrin:
I saw him purchasing some brown paper bags today.

He told me that even when it's dark, his girlfriend likes to put them over her head because it makes her look much prettier.

Oh that's weird because we both stayed at home today :s-smilie:. You must be lying. Well done.
Original post by alexschmalex
We're only ashy if we don't moisturize, and trust me 99.8% of the black population does :wink: Why else do you think our 90 year olds look better than some of your 40 year olds? :tongue:

you're assuming I'm white? "my" 40 year olds look like buff stuff thanks.

Spoiler

LOL what, it's called sexual preference.
It's a dick.

Does my white dick do something different to what a black dick, a yellow dick or a brown dick would do?

If I cast a spell over it, would it detach itself and start flying? :tongue:

no but it can look different.
that's like saying anything that has the same function people wouldn't have preferences over? Some people are more inclined for one and some the other.

that's like saying you're not allowed to have preference of what brand of laptop to buy, to prefer sony vaio over apple mac is "brandist" (if that's a word) because they both have the same function.
It's a dick.

Does my white dick do something different to what a black dick, a yellow dick or a brown dick would do?

If I cast a spell over it, would it detach itself and start flying? :tongue:

It might be different who knows, wow if it really can fly please do show me!!

There is a difference.

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
corect me with spelling but....... say this

"I dont want to date kala bandor like yourself"

not sure what that means but thats what someone keeps calling my dad

I'll go one better. I'll come and show you personally. Hopefully, it'll detach itself and smack you over the head with it.

Spoiler

.........:colonhash:

Spoiler

I didn't realise that laptops were sentient beings.

well that's rude.
maybe you should have some more respect for laptops.
it's preference, people have it, accept it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending