The Student Room Group

Can you ever see yourself "settling down" and having kids?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zargabaath
That is actually a really tough question

But meeeeeeee. Think about how cute I am when I'm being super cute. Kitty is chubby and ignorant. PICK ME.
Original post by Anonymous
We have spoken before :yep:

Only he needs to know (and he will once this silly little TSR fling fizzles out ) :h:

Hmm, PM me. I won't say who you are to anyone.
Original post by Eternalflames
Hmm, PM me. I won't say who you are to anyone.

Yeah right :laugh:

You'd probably tell your 'bestie' first :colonhash:
Original post by Ethereal World
But meeeeeeee. Think about how cute I am when I'm being super cute. Kitty is chubby and ignorant. PICK ME.

Yeah but your cat is cute af, even when he was biting you. Especially when he was biting you. Just look at him.

Attachment not found
Never.
Yeah right :laugh:

You'd probably tell your 'bestie' first :colonhash:

Nope, I won't it would only stress her out. So I wouldn't tell her, plus I have gossip, you wanna share secrets? :biggrin:
Original post by Ethereal World
It's better to live in dreamland than bitter insecure jealous land with you.

I know indeterminate and broken life separately and was friends with them BEFORE indeterlife and honestly indeterminate is one of the most insightful and intelligent people I've ever interacted with - he will know and spot someone like you who thinks your 'dark' side is hidden beneath the veneer of your sickly sweet faux 'what me' innocence.

I would give up on trying for him and/or baiting BL about this.

Oh and people would probably see a different side to you if your anon posts were identified as you. :rofl:

bitter insecure jealous land :rofl:

This is just an internet fling and it'll be over sooner rather than later :yep: Mark my words :u:
bitter insecure jealous land :rofl:

This is just an internet fling and it'll be over sooner rather than later :yep: Mark my words :u:

Have you noticed how similar your posting style is to Awesome Genius?

It's really surprising how similarly you use smileys and word choices.

I didn't realize AG had a massive crush on another man, but rock on, man. You do you.
Original post by Eternalflames
Nope, I won't it would only stress her out. So I wouldn't tell her, plus I have gossip, you wanna share secrets? :biggrin:

She'll insist on knowing and then, before you know it, my inbox will be full of abusive messages containing the :fight: and :colonhash: emojis. I think I'll pass :biggrin:

Besides, I'm very much 'in the know', so I won't be missing out on anything :yep:
She'll insist on knowing and then, before you know it, my inbox will be full of abusive messages containing the :fight: and :colonhash: emojis. I think I'll pass :biggrin:

Besides, I'm very much 'in the know', so I won't be missing out on anything :yep:

Make a dupe and PM me the other gossip then :biggrin:
I definitely see myself as a father some day.

pm me I'm most hated on tsr, u have nothing to lose
Original post by Hydeman
Well, this thread has turned decidedly unfriendly. :erm:

:woo:

:ahee:
Original post by Shillary
:woo:

:ahee:

:slap:
Original post by Hydeman

Is that emblematic of the majority of your social interactions?

:console:
Is that emblematic of the majority of your social interactions?

Original post by Hydeman

I will take that as a yes.

I will take that as a yes.

:shoot:
Original post by Hydeman
:shoot:

I can see why nobody wants to talk to you.

I can see why nobody wants to talk to you.

I'm getting tired of this. :beard: G'night, Hillary.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending