The Student Room Group

What would you do with a spare £5800

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
please keep that kind of language to yourself. yes i do take offence to be being called an idiot, as i think would most tsr users!
Original post by john2054
please keep that kind of language to yourself. yes i do take offence to be being called an idiot, as i think would most tsr users!

Your debt is your debt
Reply 22

did you have a bad day?
From a credit card…. I have to be polite here so I won't say anything more except…

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)

If you've had a bad day, we can resolve it today :wink: yes you're an idiot for doing it
Reply 25
What's with it with you guys today, I am NOT an idiot for spending my money, because i know i have the ability to pay it back. As i always do. Please stop the ad hominem attacks!
What's with it with you guys today, I am NOT an idiot for spending my money, because i know i have the ability to pay it back. As i always do. Please stop the ad hominem attacks!

It's not your money.
A month ago i brought two thousand worth of gold with my spare money. And last week i cashed in two thirds of this to spend £600 on giving my wife a cash advance on her wage

So you've made a loss of around £733 so far?

(2/3 of £2000 being £1333 minus the £600 you sold for)

Unless you sold for more and just gave £600 of it to your wife?

Actually why am I even responding to this troll...
Your mum
The limits on your credit cards should not be considered a balance. Never ever trade equity or FOREX with money you don't actually have access to pay. Set your own "Maintenance Margin" and stick to it. Basically, put the credit cards down and earn money on a debit card, then that is spare cash.
Original post by Mega0448
So you've made a loss of around £733 so far?

(2/3 of £2000 being £1333 minus the £600 you sold for)

Unless you sold for more and just gave £600 of it to your wife?

Actually why am I even responding to this troll...

I think he meant by selling two thirds of his owned Gold he made a £600 profit that he gave to his wife.
Reply 31
Original post by will3482
The limits on your credit cards should not be considered a balance. Never ever trade equity or FOREX with money you don't actually have access to pay. Set your own "Maintenance Margin" and stick to it. Basically, put the credit cards down and earn money on a debit card, then that is spare cash.

please will the tsr users stop calling me a troll, liar, or other abuse, thanks

If you know you have the ability to pay it back... then use the money you would use to pay it back in order to buy things. Don't use the credit card.
please will the tsr users stop calling me a troll, liar, or other abuse, thanks

Was no abuse in that message whatsoever.
Reply 34
I think he meant by selling two thirds of his owned Gold he made a £600 profit that he gave to his wife.

I've made approximately a loss of £100 from the two trades i have made, at £50 a trade (the standard rate). But you could say i made a loss of £600 in the money i paid out. Actually this marriage once cost me £30k in a single payment, due to an expensive hospitalisation in a private hospital in kenya for seven weeks. But again that is none of your business, thanks.

And a reminder if anyone else on here wants to call me a troll or a liar, or any thing else like that, please don't.
Reply 35
Was no abuse in that message whatsoever.

not in yours, no will, but i have had quite a lot of bad vibes from others recently, on this and similar threads thanks!
I've made approximately a loss of £100 from the two trades i have made, at £50 a trade (the standard rate). But you could say i made a loss of £600 in the money i paid out. Actually this marriage once cost me £30k in a single payment, due to an expensive hospitalisation in a private hospital in kenya for seven weeks. But again that is none of your business, thanks.

And a reminder if anyone else on here wants to call me a troll or a liar, or any thing else like that, please don't.

Okay yeah that is none of my business, best shown by the fact that I didn't ask. Only messaged because I'm a financial trading student.
Reply 37
Well I mean if you're going into debt anyway, may as well go in a legend
Book a holiday?
Reply 38
Okay yeah that is none of my business, best shown by the fact that I didn't ask. Only messaged because I'm a financial trading student.

you're welcome to contribute, in fact i encourage it. Only i ask you to refrain from the personal attacks. the others have been encouraging. otherwise, i will block you.
Original post by Jenx301
I'd spend it on a blonde girl called Jen

Aw thanks! It's Gen with a g though :u:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending