The Student Room Group

Shall I talk first?

So, there's a friend, like we barely talk but we're friends.. and I've messeged him lately and we've been talking. I'm so self-concious about him not liking me (as a friend) we didn't talk today at all after speaking all weekend but we don't usually anyway. I want to message him now again, is it weird, clingy, I don't know, I don't want to come off as annoying, help?!
Reply 1
If your friends but you usually barely talk it would be weird then wouldnt it?
Reply 2
Are you sure you're only interested in becoming friends?
Reply 3
Original post by demonslayer
So, there's a friend, like we barely talk but we're friends.. and I've messeged him lately and we've been talking. I'm so self-concious about him not liking me (as a friend) we didn't talk today at all after speaking all weekend but we don't usually anyway. I want to message him now again, is it weird, clingy, I don't know, I don't want to come off as annoying, help?!

It isn't weird to want to keep talking to him but if you talk all weekend will you have much to talk about now?
Do you feelings for him? if not then i dont see why you need to constantly chat give it a few days.
Reply 4
Original post by BWV1007

I think no, i dont feel like talking to my friends all the time
Reply 5
Original post by ikhan94
If your friends but you usually barely talk it would be weird then wouldnt it?

so I shouldn't??
Reply 6
Original post by BWV1007

Yeah, friends...
Reply 7
Original post by chikane
It isn't weird to want to keep talking to him but if you talk all weekend will you have much to talk about now?
Do you feelings for him? if not then i dont see why you need to constantly chat give it a few days.

Sorry, I just get really self-concious, I'm paranoid, I need to make sure that people don't like me, I'm just lonely. aha..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending