The Student Room Group

Children's Nursing 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DaisyG2708
Had my interview last Monday for child nursing, haven't heard anything yet! When was yours?

My interview was in February and I was offered a place ten days later. Some people in my course had their interview last week and have already heard back.
Original post by SeeingIsBelieving
My interview was in February and I was offered a place ten days later. Some people in my course had their interview last week and have already heard back.

A girl in the same interview group as me had an offer this morning. So not really feeling hopeful now🙁
Is anyone attending a selection day at the uni of west London (reading) on the 8th April 2016?
Reply 1563
Did you hear? I had my interview last week after test day on 29th feb
Reply 1564
Yes I heard back last week, I didn't get an interview because my answers didn't show NHS values as much as they'd like, hope your interview went well
Reply 1565
Original post by KH120
Yes I heard back last week, I didn't get an interview because my answers didn't show NHS values as much as they'd like, hope your interview went well

Sorry to hear that! I found there English/knowledge test really tricky. Could only remember 5cs until about 15mins from end. That threw me off.
Interview seemed to go ok but just waiting for to hear now. So nerve wracking knowing there's only 45ish places and there were 18 at my interview alone.
Have you heard from anywhere else?
Reply 1566
Yes it was hard, I found the scenario question and one of the last ones about children and family act or something the hardest. That's good then hopefully you'll hear soon. I know it's really competitive, no I only applied to uclan
A few girls in my college class have offers for adult. No rejections so far..

Waiting to hear about child, was told we would hear by the 31st but they were still interviewing last week.

So impatient!!
Reply 1568
Does anyone have an offer from uclan? Did you get an email from the uni or just track update?
Original post by kjp06
Does anyone have an offer from uclan? Did you get an email from the uni or just track update?

It was a track update for me, followed by a letter and email a couple of weeks after.
Did anyone hear back from UWE yesterday? My friend was made an offer and we were in the same interview group so I'm assuming I don't have a place 🙁
Reply 1571
Original post by pigscanfly1234
Has anyone heard from Surrey?

yes I got a conditioner offer last week!
Original post by pigscanfly1234
Has anyone heard from Surrey?

I'm still waiting to hear back! Had my interview in November the wait is killing me!!
Original post by Skent21
I'm still waiting to hear back! Had my interview in November the wait is killing me!!

Wow that's a painfully long wait!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Reply 1574
Original post by Skent21

I had mine in January it's an awful awful wait, it's my first positive reply I'm so happy!
Original post by oh504
I had mine in January it's an awful awful wait, it's my first positive reply I'm so happy!

Thats so good tho! Congrats! Fingers crossed i get good news haha
Original post by futurechildnurse
Is anyone attending a selection day at the uni of west London (reading) on the 8th April 2016?

I have tests there on that day!
Hi, yeah I have an offer... it updated on track first then I received an email from the uni x
Original post by kjp06
Original post by mikalabe
I have tests there on that day!

OOOhhh exciting! At least I am not the only one haha! Are you having to travel far? How's your English and maths preparation going?
Reply 1579
Anyone heard anything from bournemouth?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending