The Student Room Group

Broke Up With My GF :( Life Hurts!

To cut the story short, me and my gf of 2 years broke up last July. Quite complicated as to why we broke up. She was everything to me, my soul mate, my best friend, all i ever wanted.

We havent spoken since July , then i called her 2 days ago to meet up. So i saw her yestrday. I really wanted her to be back in my life, I told her hw much i missed her, I even wrote her a song. I really thought she would want to start things up again....but ....no

Since yestrday i hav been in such a miserable state, i cant sleep, i just wonder around outside at night, ...... i just dont knw what to do..... i dnt hav any1 i can really talk to about this.....my headhurts all the time....just wanna go sleep and neva wake up

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GothicShield
To cut the story short, me and my gf of 2 years broke up last July. Quite complicated as to why we broke up. She was everything to me, my soul mate, my best friend, all i ever wanted.

We havent spoken since July , then i called her 2 days ago to meet up. So i saw her yestrday. I really wanted her to be back in my life, I told her hw much i missed her, I even wrote her a song. I really thought she would want to start things up again....but ....no

Since yestrday i hav been in such a miserable state, i cant sleep, i just wonder around outside at night, ...... i just dont knw what to do..... i dnt hav any1 i can really talk to about this.....my headhurts all the time....just wanna go sleep and neva wake up

Posted from TSR Mobile

Clubbing and alcohol will fix you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by supercrazy

I dont go clubbing....dont drink alcohol either.....
Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
These hoes ain't loyal bra

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heartache is to be expected when you break up, you just have to bear the pain and wait till it disappears.
Dont think i hav the patience to last that long

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Dont think i hav the patience to last that long

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you're talking about suicide, thats the wrong path to go mate.
And you won't find a ray of light wondering around in the dark.
Cheer up bro, life is short, you are young, you'll find another

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Giratina
If you're talking about suicide, thats the wrong path to go mate.
And you won't find a ray of light wondering around in the dark.
Cheer up bro, life is short, you are young, you'll find another

Posted from TSR Mobile

Life is short...ok

Isit really worth it if you can't spend it with the one you love.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Life is short...ok

Posted from TSR Mobile

You need to get over her

Best way is to find another girl

Posted from TSR Mobile
Life is short...ok

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why are you giving so much importance to one person? who probably doesn't even care about you.

Look a lot of people are or have experienced heart-ache, even me. It's part and parcel of life. You will experience pain that's normal it comes with a break up, but you have to get on with your life. Find a hobby do something to keep your mind occupied.
Reply 11
Original post by Kreme De Kreme
Why are you giving so much importance to one person? who probably doesn't even care about you.

Look a lot of people are or have experienced heart-ache, even me. It's part and parcel of life. You will experience pain that's normal it comes with a break up, but you have to get on with your life. Find a hobby do something to keep your mind occupied.

Im guessing you don't know how to be subtle, a little sensitivity wouldn't hurt.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Giratina
Im guessing you don't know how to be subtle, a little sensitivity wouldn't hurt.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I was a bit harsh, I have to admit.

I apologise to the OP. I am sure OP will find a new love in his life.:smile:

It's all about time.
Original post by Kreme De Kreme
Yeah I was a bit harsh, I have to admit.

I apologise to the OP. I am sure OP will find a new love in his life.:smile:

It's all about time.

Thats ok

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
It hurts like hell. But you've got to redirect this angst energy in to positive energy to find new exciting pursuits and new love. Ultimately things do get better.
Original post by supercrazy

Posted from TSR Mobile
LOL I don't think medicating really is the answer but.... It hurts breaking up.that's why I never talk to an ex girlfriend. It's just too painful. I think it's better just not to communicate with that person again. Rip off the Band-Aid and let the wound scab up and heal. Good luck to you!! LOL if you take supercrazy's advice don't drink and drive and always wear a condom
Original post by duck'sback
these hoes ain't loyal bra
words of wisdom!!
WA

Posted from TSR Mobile
this is probably too late but don't tell her you wrote a song about her. Please don't tell me you sang it for her? You should never go running back to an ex because it just gives them power over you. If it didn't work out the first time it's probably also not going to work out the second, third or 100th time you try it. Don't let this experience set you back. just try to keep your head up because you might bump into your future wife right around the corner and you don't want to be looking down thinking about your ex girlfriend.
Original post by emobambam
WA
this is probably too late but don't tell her you wrote a song about her. Please don't tell me you sang it for her? You should never go running back to an ex because it just gives them power over you. If it didn't work out the first time it's probably also not going to work out the second, third or 100th time you try it. Don't let this experience set you back. just try to keep your head up because you might bump into your future wife right around the corner and you don't want to be looking down thinking about your ex girlfriend.

Had a messed up sleep, shes all i think about, i have to try again, i feel like i have nothing else to live for, im not close with any one of my family members, nor do i have any really close friends now, ....she made me happy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Break ups are horrible, I had one myself at Christmas by text, all you can do is try live your life and not contact her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending