The Student Room Group

Are girls really worth it

Scroll to see replies

Not even this girl did the worst thing everrrrrrrrr to me I got attacked then she spat in my she looked like a tramping white girl she's only 14 couple months down I started to feel really bad, I can bare see out of my other eye had body aches had trouble walking n sleeping kept going toilet, felt tired constantly, she gave man multiple sorosis (Ms) I'm 19 I don't wanna go jail that's why I hate most girls
That's true most girls are lesbians
Yeah that's true since I broke this girls heart 4 years ago by accident I wanted her so badly, or I'm gonna stay single forever being singles the best no drama no commitment no stress, loving someone's hard true love is everlasting you just gotta trust people and find da right guy, that's why I stay anti ain't been on social networks in a year I might stay of it forever, I've been exploring England and trynna get my life together
Original post by Anonymous
Feminism at its finest. Your lack of education is rather amusing.

You're easily amused. Simpleton.
Everything we do in life is to impress girls and if you think otherwise come on mate. Main things include going gym, wearing nice clothes, checking your hair. But also what about the little things such as brushing your teeth, changing your clothes regularly because they smell a little or something, it's too attract women.
Original post by Not So Average
Everything we do in life is to impress girls and if you think otherwise come on mate. Main things include going gym, wearing nice clothes, checking your hair. But also what about the little things such as brushing your teeth, changing your clothes regularly because they smell a little or something, it's too attract women.

Yes, I am very sure my boyfriend plays video games to attract the opposite sex. Brushing your teeth and going to the gym has nothing to do with personal health either. No, it must obviously be to attract a female.

I really do disagree with what you've written, Not So Average.
Original post by vonbroten
Yes, I am very sure my boyfriend plays video games to attract the opposite sex. Brushing your teeth and going to the gym has nothing to do with personal health either. No, it must obviously be to attract a female.

I really do disagree with what you've written, Not So Average.

Those are hobbies, gym has it health benefits, but if there were no females around would we even bother going gym, I know I wouldn't, imagine if you boyfriend had been told that he never had the chance to get a girlfriend do you think he would care about anything? The purpose of life is to find a girl, settle down, have children and then let it continue, whether we like it or not girls are part of life

Yeah if you're a sad loser who bases their self worth on how many holes you've penetrated.
Original post by whorace
Yeah if you're a sad loser who bases their self worth on how many holes you've penetrated.

I don't care about that but I do care about finding the right girl to settle down with.
Those are hobbies, gym has it health benefits, but if there were no females around would we even bother going gym, I know I wouldn't, imagine if you boyfriend had been told that he never had the chance to get a girlfriend do you think he would care about anything? The purpose of life is to find a girl, settle down, have children and then let it continue, whether we like it or not girls are part of life

I have several male friends who simply go to the gym because they enjoy working out. Some of them I've known "since birth," and they're not at all interested in the opposite sex for any other purposes than friendship. Therefore yes, I do believe some might still go to the gym, if factors like reproduction and attraction were removed.
My man generally don't care about anything but his computer & games, beer, food, animal rights & welfare, and me, though. Jokes aside, neither him or I actually wanted a relationship. Therefore it was quite weird in the beginning. None of his habits changed after he got with me, either. So no, I don't think all males care about the whole relationship-thing.
Not all females do, either.
(edited 8 years ago)
Who would cook my dinner?
Who would rub my shoulders after a day at work?
Who would suck me like a Henry vacuum cleaner and then dispose of the mess afterwards?

Not me, that's for sure.
I have several male friends who simply go to the gym because they enjoy working out. Some of them I've known "since birth," and they're not at all interested in the opposite sex for any other purposes than friendship. Therefore yes, I do believe some might still go to the gym, if factors like reproduction and attraction were removed.
My man generally don't care about anything but his computer & games, beer, food, animal rights & welfare, and me, though. Jokes aside, neither him or I actually wanted a relationship. Therefore it was quite weird in the beginning. None of his habits changed after he got with me, either. So no, I don't think all males care about the whole relationship-thing.
Not all females do, either.
I'm not saying your friends are talking bs but working out is a long and tenious process, so if it didn't have a trophy at the end of it what would be the point, yeah some may though. And everyone is different bearing in mind, but if you single one of your top aims will be to attract a girl unless there are other factors stopping you
I'm not saying your friends are talking bs but working out is a long and tenious process, so if it didn't have a trophy at the end of it what would be the point, yeah some may though. And everyone is different bearing in mind, but if you single one of your top aims will be to attract a girl unless there are other factors stopping you

Then I guess my very single male friends who love working out have the factor of "I don't want a girlfriend" to stop them.
Then I guess my very single male friends who love working out have the factor of "I don't want a girlfriend" to stop them.

Trust me most guys work out so they can show off there bodies to girls, people deny it all the time, its like a secret code
Trust me most guys work out so they can show off there bodies to girls, people deny it all the time, its like a secret code

Yep, most. Luckily my friends aren't that shallow.

You do know some guys go gym to actually bodybuild right, or train for athletics, or just to make sure they don't have a heart attack at 30, there's lots of non sexual reasons to go to the gym
Original post by Anonymous
That's true most girls are lesbians

Spoiler

Original post by whorace
You do know some guys go gym to actually bodybuild right, or train for athletics, or just to make sure they don't have a heart attack at 30, there's lots of non sexual reasons to go to the gym

Thank you, Whorace.
I tried repping this post, but it won't let me.
Original post by whorace

There are far more people who go to the freeweights section to make there bodies aesthetic and big then there are on the treadmill, which is fill of women at my gym
There are far more people who go to the freeweights section to make there bodies aesthetic and big then there are on the treadmill, which is fill of women at my gym

aesthetics isn't just for girls, it's not my thing really, only go gym to improve body for swimming, rowing and don't really enjoy treadmills very much since I can do a cardio workout outside (look a bit like a dumbass on your own though so just bring a fat friend along).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending