The Student Room Group

Mum of Eight Facing Eviction

Scroll to see replies

Wealthy or poor, I can't even see why someone would want more than four kids tbh. Looks awful and way too much maintenance

I'd personally sterilise myself after two
Original post by luminarychild
What would suggest I want that many children or children at all? I come from a very small family too lmao Don't deflect the blame on me you idiot

You don't understand. Sigh.

Maybe you should get out your colouring book instead.
Original post by Serine Soul
Wealthy or poor, I can't even see why someone would want more than four kids tbh. Looks awful and way too much maintenance

I'd personally sterilise myself after two

Clearly this woman found something addictive in it all :sexface:
Original post by drowzee
Those poor children :frown: How selfish of her to have 8 children when she can't afford to give them a good life. If you have to rely on benefits to live/give your children what they need, you shouldn't be having children.

We all agree with this. Education, sex education , contraception and some good parenting for her wouldnt have gone amiss. Now the gobt has limiyed yax credit to 2 children then hopefuly it will stop.

Not sure child labour, or making them homeless and taking it out on the kids as advocated by some is going to be the best policy.
Original post by TSRFT8
1) If you cant afford one why have more? - You are an idiot.
2) Having kids is a choice, and therefore if you have 8 kids you should be financially stable and have ONE husband who can provide not any old rot off the local pub who fancies a poke - Again you are an idiot.
3) Yes, if you cant afford them why have them and ask people for their money - Thirdly you are an idiot
4) Tbh you have just written an essay which basically implies you are in favor of benefit cheats - You repeatedly mention she is entitled to have 100 kids and ask people to pay for them - How about YOU call her and offer to pay for her lifestyle instead of expecting others to do what you dont want to do yourself.

Stfu u Inhumane, stuck up ****. Arguing with you is a dead end because you are lacking intelligence. It's funny how all you have done from the start is hand out slurs and suggest stupid things to people opposing you.

As I said again it is everyone's choice whether to build a family or not, many people struggle to have children in the hopes of them doing something with their life and taking the family out of poverty, many people also have more children as the more children they have the higher the chance they'll have offspring which will survive.

Sure in theory ONE husband would work but as I said before there are so many circumstances which could lead to being a single mum, regardless of your views anyway you are in no position to say what the right way to create a family is as you don't know what positions or life they've been through. Also I'll repeat myself once again; you cannot base the whole of benefits on this one case.

Who is she asking for money? I highly doubt you are a tax payer, I bet you are one of those opinionated stuck up spuds who thinks they are morally superior to everyone else whilst venting all your anger on TSR. She is entitled to benefits, so she should be. I also answered this question above but anyway anyone who has children and wants to bring them up well would require a lot of time out of work, without a husband this would mean they have no income. So what shall they do? Not build a family because of some stuck up ***** on tsr thinking she doesn't, along with millions of others in different circumstances, deserve a tiny percentage of tax payers money while you can bask in all the health care given to u by task payers money without a complain?

Haha you are ridiculous, me saying that the benefits system is good is the same as me saying I would like to pay for everyone on benefits? Fine, I'll pay for everyone on benefits whilst you fund the NHS, deal?
Original post by Moonstruck16
Clearly this woman found something addictive in it all :sexface:

But...
Birth pills
Condoms
Morning after pills
Pulling out

No excuses!
Original post by HotFlash
You don't understand. Sigh.

Maybe you should get out your colouring book instead.

I understood perfectly well, but still no need for that.

Well I don't have one, maybe I can borrow yours...oh and your crayons too if you haven't ate half of them and shoved them up your nose
I understood perfectly well, but still no need for that.

Well I don't have one, maybe I can borrow yours...oh and your crayons too if you haven't ate half of them and shoved them up your nose

Obviously not. What do you do all day then? Because you can't partake in normal conversation and converse with rational human beings....Do you crush beetles?
Original post by HotFlash
Obviously not. What do you do all day then? Because you can't partake in normal conversation and converse with rational human beings....Do you crush beetles?

I was pointing out the fate of the children, whilst you were solely focusing on their bad mother. My point was why just dump the kids into care straight away in order for them to suffer to realise that there mother was wrong, surely that should be the final card.

No I crush souls :rolleyes:
I was pointing out the fate of the children, whilst you were solely focusing on their bad mother. My point was why just dump the kids into care straight away in order for them to suffer to realise that there mother was wrong, surely that should be the final card.

No I crush souls :rolleyes:

Make an example of them. The children will grow up and realise it was for the greatest good.
I will just add shes completely irresponsible for getting herself into that level of debt. It should have been a good case for paying her HB straight to the LL.
Original post by TSRFT8
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3322561/The-White-Dee-Outspoken-mother-eight-claims-2-000-month-benefits-hires-AGENT-capitalise-fame.html

Tell me more about how much poverty she is in - She should be left to starve. Using tax payers money which should be used to feed her kids to hire an agent for being a filthy chavy tramp.

Oh left wing where are you ?!?

She's just like that scummy chav who had her boob job on the NHS
Original post by _icecream
She's just like that scummy chav who had her boob job on the NHS

Could you believe they are friends? Along with that White Dee, I wonder who inspired who :colonhash:
Original post by Squishy•
Stfu u Inhumane, stuck up ****. Arguing with you is a dead end because you are lacking intelligence. It's funny how all you have done from the start is hand out slurs and suggest stupid things to people opposing you.

As I said again it is everyone's choice whether to build a family or not, many people struggle to have children in the hopes of them doing something with their life and taking the family out of poverty, many people also have more children as the more children they have the higher the chance they'll have offspring which will survive.

Im lacking intelligence? Ok. Its your choice to build a family, i said numerous times had she had 2 kids 3 kids even 4 kids i would probably just assume she is very unfortunate. She has 8 and she knew before she had the first one she was poor and had no money read it up instead of thinking you are clever.

Sure in theory ONE husband would work but as I said before there are so many circumstances which could lead to being a single mum, regardless of your views anyway you are in no position to say what the right way to create a family is as you don't know what positions or life they've been through. Also I'll repeat myself once again; you cannot base the whole of benefits on this one case.

What circumstances exactly? She opened her legs to EIGHT different men because she is the sket is the only one which comes to mind. And i am in a position as this is disgusting, and have you read what i have put on this thread in no post have i said i oppose benefits, i detest people like her taking money away from people in genuine need. Again you are mis-informed and sound like a buthurt chav.

She is entitled to benefits, so she should be. I also answered this question above but anyway anyone who has children and wants to bring them up well would require a lot of time out of work, without a husband this would mean they have no income. So what shall they do? Not build a family because of some stuck up ***** on tsr thinking she doesn't, along with millions of others in different circumstances, deserve a tiny percentage of tax payers money while you can bask in all the health care given to u by task payers money without a complain?
Fine, I'll pay for everyone on benefits whilst you fund the NHS, deal?

She isnt entitled to benefits as she is cheating the system created to help people in need, she isnt in need she uses the money to hire agents, you would know this if you actually bothered reading the article i posted above. And you are acting asif she is the only woman in the world who has kids. Plenty of woman have kids and can still work as they dont have a house full of kids when they know they cant look after them. Secondly i will again state the benefit system is great as it allows people in financial need to get help she however is taking the piss.

And lets not kid ourselves you sound like you are a chav sticking up for another chav.
Original post by TSRFT8
Single mum-of-eight Marie Buchan is facing eviction from her new home after being taken to court over £4,000 in unpaid rentBut the 33-year-old has blamed the government’s benefits cap for her situation, saying she cannot cope on the maximum annual £20,000 hand-outs.

Thoughts?

Personally i dont understand why she is complaining about benefit cuts, she has 8 children and has basically ruined the lives of 8 kids. In addition i hate people who think they have a ENTITLEMENT to tax payers money. The tax payer did not ask you too have 8 kids and why exactly do you have 8 kids when you cant even get a job.Also she claims she works 21 hour days looking after the kids, so cant work. Another excuse to add to her pathetic trail.

I feel no sympathy for her, it was her choice to have kids, 1 is understandable as circumstances change 2 is also fine. But having EIGHT when you never had a job is the kind of scum which needs to be punished. Her eviction should teach her a lesson, otherwise number 9 will also be on the tax payer.

I don't know where to begin breaks my heart that the children don't have stability and things will inevitably get harder for them.
Don't think this cycle will end its sink or swim and I don't think it will end well.
Quite a struggle for me with two; constantly keeping my head above water and my money just goes to food and bills.
I want the best for my children and that's partly why I've decided to go University I don't want to struggle for the rest of my life and I want to build positive memories with my children.
Also most importantly when they reach their milestones and want to pursue/fufil their dreams I want to be in a position to help and support them emotionally and financially.
This woman does not wish to help herself the Goverment can only give so much.
I feel she is having children repeatedly because she is very aware that when children reach 16yrs child benefit and tax credits stop unless children continue with education.
This is a horrible suggestion but only solution is to place her in unpaid work until she finds a job, if she refuses cap her benefits.
I feel they should make it very clear that they will be paying no more benefits to any additional children she has including tax credits even if she works.............
Original post by Futurebright17
Quite a struggle for me with two; constantly keeping my head above water and my money just goes to food and bills.
I want the best for my children and that's partly why I've decided to go University I don't want to struggle for the rest of my life and I want to build positive memories with my children.
Also most importantly when they reach their milestones and want to pursue/fufil their dreams I want to be in a position to help and support them emotionally and financially.
This woman does not wish to help herself the Goverment can only give so much.
I feel she is having children repeatedly because she is very aware that when children reach 16yrs child benefit and tax credits stop unless children continue with education.
This is a horrible suggestion but only solution is to place her in unpaid work until she finds a job, if she refuses cap her benefits.
I feel they should make it very clear that they will be paying no more benefits to any additional children she has including tax credits even if she works.............

She uses the money to pay for an agent.. People seem to think it is okay. Tell me since you are a mother; if you were given say £200 a month, what would you use it on? Food for yourself and your kids or an agent to book you on TV? Your suggestion is not horrible it is the only solution. I find it disgusting how she is using her own kids as a sympathy magnet to feed her fame hungry ego. I also think it is vile how she receives so much and other people are just about making ends meet whilst working full time. Theres disabled people in GENUINE need being told the welfare state is too big (it is yes) and there isnt enough money for them but thats because there are people like her scrounging.
Original post by TSRFT8
Im lacking intelligence? Ok. Its your choice to build a family, i said numerous times had she had 2 kids 3 kids even 4 kids i would probably just assume she is very unfortunate. She has 8 and she knew before she had the first one she was poor and had no money read it up instead of thinking you are clever.

What circumstances exactly? She opened her legs to EIGHT different men because she is the sket is the only one which comes to mind. And i am in a position as this is disgusting, and have you read what i have put on this thread in no post have i said i oppose benefits, i detest people like her taking money away from people in genuine need. Again you are mis-informed and sound like a buthurt chav.

She isnt entitled to benefits as she is cheating the system created to help people in need, she isnt in need she uses the money to hire agents, you would know this if you actually bothered reading the article i posted above. And you are acting asif she is the only woman in the world who has kids. Plenty of woman have kids and can still work as they dont have a house full of kids when they know they cant look after them. Secondly i will again state the benefit system is great as it allows people in financial need to get help she however is taking the piss.

And lets not kid ourselves you sound like you are a chav sticking up for another chav.

I'm sorry but you are really stupid. Honestly you are really dumb and I am trying to be empathetic towards your stupidity but I just can't be . You are just dumb.
I sound like a chav? Cool okay. You were the one swearing and the one who initially started insulting soo....
You are clearly missing my argument being that there are millions receiving benefits and my points are general, hence why I mentioned several hundred times how basing the use of benefits on this one case is stupid. You have just proved your argument and thread to be irrelevant by the last statement because of the fact that she is using benefits, and you are against that so what do you propose? Just her to be singled out? Or everyone who has 4 or more kids isn't entitled to benefits? Honestly you are stupid, I'm sorry about that. All I have done is repeat myself as your little brain can't comprehend me proving all your points wrong in one comment. You've shut up about everything else I've proved you wrong about and are now just falling back on some bullshiz that doesn't make sense.
I pitty you.
I'm sorry but you are really stupid. Honestly you are really dumb and I am trying to be empathetic towards your stupidity but I just can't be . You are just dumb.
I sound like a chav? Cool okay. You were the one swearing and the one who initially started insulting soo....
You are clearly missing my argument being that there are millions receiving benefits and my points are general, hence why I mentioned several hundred times how basing the use of benefits on this one case is stupid. You have just proved your argument and thread to be irrelevant by the last statement because of the fact that she is using benefits, and you are against that so what do you propose? Just her to be singled out? Or everyone who has 4 or more kids isn't entitled to benefits? Honestly you are stupid, I'm sorry about that. All I have done is repeat myself as your little brain can't comprehend me proving all your points wrong in one comment. You've shut up about everything else I've proved you wrong about and are now just falling back on some bullshiz that doesn't make sense.
I pitty you.

The thread is about this lady, how many times have you called me stupid yet failed to understand the topic of this thread. Please dont try and be patronising you sound illiterate. You havent proved a single point wrong about this lady, infact your points are irrelevant. You have called me stupid and dumb like its going to insult me, you sound like you dont even have access to an education or have failed. But whatever.
Original post by TSRFT8
She uses the money to pay for an agent.. People seem to think it is okay. Tell me since you are a mother; if you were given say £200 a month, what would you use it on? Food for yourself and your kids or an agent to book you on TV? Your suggestion is not horrible it is the only solution. I find it disgusting how she is using her own kids as a sympathy magnet to feed her fame hungry ego. I also think it is vile how she receives so much and other people are just about making ends meet whilst working full time. Theres disabled people in GENUINE need being told the welfare state is too big (it is yes) and there isnt enough money for them but thats because there are people like her scrounging.

Times are really hard for all of us working class and middle class. It saddens me that food banks are a regular thing homelessness is on the increase. I remember the recession because of the greedy bankers hardworking people lost their homes because rates went up on their mortgages to bail the bankers out.
They had no safety net.
We are just numbers to the government.
So I feel we are responsible for each other it's us vs the government they take and take from the vulnerable.
This woman on benefits is merely a political pawn used for leverage in favour of the greedy bourgeoisie.
The government just look after their own. Would you believe they are incredibly wealthy earning between 60-90k plus they are still claiming expenses and taking pay rises without a second thought to us.
In saying this we shouldn't be churning out kids randomly kids are very expensive and need stability and fathers not because of the stigma but simply because it does leave a painful void and I know this personally and I will never get over it.
The government loves cases like this.
Because of this woman they make excuses for cuts believable and acceptable, it causes a perpetual divide amongst us which works in favour of the government when they sneakily bring in new legislation involving more cuts.
I will not be a government statistic and won't be used as part of their propaganda and neither will my children.
I will work against the rat trap of benefits they add to hardships and create a vicious circle.
I believe in a few years time they won't announce cuts we won't have a say and we won't have the option to voice our concerns.
All schools to become academies,
All hospitals to have foundation status which affects the NHS because they must welcome competition from private companies as stated in the health and social care act even though people fund the NHS through council tax
(it's bloody high!)national insurance and hefty prescription charges. Despite all these resources the government is always complaining of a lack funding and is blatantly aiding the demise of NHS services.
I wonder why healthcare in Scotland is free but Our great nation can't utilise the money we are putting in from well earned salaries.
To work like a dog and at the end of the month your bills go out and you get that sinking feeling when there is nothing left, you can't reward yourself. You may need to replace something and you can't and you think how that tax could have really helped.............
I could go on and on but with power comes corruption.
The rug is gonna be pulled under this lady by the government that she happily takes from, she won't know what hit her and her kids will resent her.....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending