The Student Room Group

What should I do bout this girl

I saw this girl I've been loving for years, me and her had a falling out 4 years ago i broke her heart i think she hates me, I saw her wid her man today I was happy and pissed I felt like beating up the man what should I do, do I still have a chance, I need to talk her 1 to 1 what should I do
Leave her be. If you had a falling out 4 years ago chances are she's far past the stage of rekindling her love for you. Giving that you broke her heart it is very unlikely that she'd want to leave a man she's happy with for someone who hurt her so much 4 years ago. I don't think you still have a chance, I think you should move on as she has done and stay out of her life.
Reply 2
That's true I think she loved man 4 years ago, I've been liking her from 2007, ayyy that's true u know I don't deserve no 1 what I did was unregretable I feel so bad, I don't think I have no chance she's blocked me on fb n everything, you know what I wish I never saw her I just wanna run away from Londo , just need to get away from everything and everyone
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I saw this girl I've been loving for years, me and her had a falling out 4 years ago i broke her heart i think she hates me, I saw her wid her man today I was happy and pissed I felt like beating up the man what should I do, do I still have a chance, I need to talk her 1 to 1 what should I do

You have to move on like she has plus you broke her heart so i don't think you will have a chance with her as too much time has passed and i think you only want her because she is with someone else.
Reply 4
Yeah I know it's been long I'm not ready for girls you know, I've been wanting her for years like 9 years it wasn't that obvious true love is blind

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending