The Student Room Group

Can oldskool ways of getting girls still work in modern times

With regards to women ? And the process of meeting and getting to know them etc.
You know before society got corrupted by sex,selfies and social media?
Just wondering because i remember back in the day you would have to wait for like six months before you could dip your stick in a girls honey pot.or had to spend HOURS on the house phone per day speaking to her before you could even get a kiss and you would get a slap or a digged rib if you tried touch her bum during the kiss.And even that kiss could take a month or two lol.
Do you think the old skool way of meeting a girl,her having enough respect for herself to make you wait and you both getting to know eachother properly can work.
Getting to know her as a human being rather than a sex object etc?
I don't get why some people think sex is such a sacred thing. It is simply shaking hands but using your genitals. How can you plan to be with someone if you don't know you will both be sexually compatible. I would rather find that out before I develop any real feelings/emotions for them.

That being said, some couples don't care about sex, but everyone I know does.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by muslimstanisyed
With regards to women ? And the process of meeting and getting to know them etc.
Just wondering because i remember back in the day you would have to wait for like six months before you could dip your stick in a girls honey pot.or had to spend HOURS on the house phone per day speaking to her before you could even get a kiss and you would get a slap or a digged rib if you tried touch her bum during the kiss.And even that kiss could take a month or two lol.
Do you think the old skool way of meeting a girl,her having enough respect for herself to make you wait and you both getting to know eachother properly can work.

Yes
:love: :heart:
Yes definitely its important to be respected by a guy if im going to be in a relationship i want to be able know that i'll be treated that way just like id treat him. Besides waiting can be worth it for the right petson. Theres more to people than sex and at least you'll know how you feel about them or if you really like them before you give it all up. Society has evolved loads in terms of equality but in te same way it seems as though we've lost touch with ideals like self respect and the fact that each act has a consequence especially wen it comes to emotion.
Reply 4
Original post by muslimstanisyed

Of course.

But you shouldn't denigrate people who think differently.

Everyone has different attitudes towards sex, intimacy, love etc

:wink:
Original post by stefano865
Of course.

But you shouldn't denigrate people who think differently.

Everyone has different attitudes towards sex, intimacy, love etc

:wink:

True dat.
Reply 6
Yes :biggrin:
Why must the girl manage how far you can touch her?

Surely you have some self control?

I cannot understand why guys complain that girls let them touch them. Why tf are you complaining about something that you're initiating?
I think it's subjective depending on the person. Culturally, someone may be told to approach a girl as a sexual object who is only used for procreation which I agree, isn't in good taste. Others might say that you must take your time to get to know a girl before you settle down. It's dependent on how a person has grown up, a lot of ways on which a guy approaches a girl has changed in modern times but a lot of times, they are never used for serious relationships.
Original post by babypancakes64
Yes definitely its important to be respected by a guy if im going to be in a relationship i want to be able know that i'll be treated that way just like id treat him. Besides waiting can be worth it for the right petson. Theres more to people than sex and at least you'll know how you feel about them or if you really like them before you give it all up. Society has evolved loads in terms of equality but in te same way it seems as though we've lost touch with ideals like self respect and the fact that each act has a consequence especially wen it comes to emotion.

I respect you for this.
Its rare in 2016 for girls to think like this.
And waiting is definitely worth it especially if you can see yourself having a future with the person
Yeah I club them over the head and drag them back to my cave by their hair.. works a charm
listen man

women are easy...idk why so many threads on how to get women

just get fly and be a lil cocky

they wont be able to resist

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending