The Student Room Group

HMRC Hidden Economy Recruitment

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nousernamesleft1
Can't get hold of a contact number anywhere- what number did you call? thanks

Hi pal,

Sorry it's an internal # so i can't give it out. If you have been given a formal offer and have accepted it via email, don't worry too much. They do not acknowledge receiving your response if you accept the offer as they have already given the details of who you're suppose to report to on your first day. Just turn up with the letter on your first day and you'll be fine.

If you can't do that, just email the HEG recruitment email address and they'll get back to you promptly in my experience.
Hey, I've not had anything in the post re pension - when did you receive it? I have been invited to the FB group though for Birmingham region. Maybe worth sending a message to follow up.

Sorry to be annoying with my third post in as many minutes! 8-)

I've received some pension options, I'm finding it all rather confusing to be honest.

What options did you all go for?

thanks...
Hi

Just wondering if there is a Cardiff facebook group that anyone has joined? Again this was mentioned in the email, but I have had no further contact.

Thanks

Nicola
Original post by DeeDeeC
Hey, I've not had anything in the post re pension - when did you receive it? I have been invited to the FB group though for Birmingham region. Maybe worth sending a message to follow up.

Pension stuff came a few weeks back.. I hope this first weeks of work is nothing like the recruitment process!
Original post by Rookie91
Hi pal,

Sorry it's an internal # so i can't give it out. If you have been given a formal offer and have accepted it via email, don't worry too much. They do not acknowledge receiving your response if you accept the offer as they have already given the details of who you're suppose to report to on your first day. Just turn up with the letter on your first day and you'll be fine.

If you can't do that, just email the HEG recruitment email address and they'll get back to you promptly in my experience.

Thanks for the reassurance. What's the email address for HEG recruitment?
Thanks
Reply 245
Hi , just received an email , checks passed and a formal offer to join Croydon - London office on 9th of May !!
Original post by Orangepop
Hi

Just wondering if there is a Cardiff facebook group that anyone has joined? Again this was mentioned in the email, but I have had no further contact.

Thanks

Nicola

Hi Nicola,
I was wondering the same. Have you had anything since the final offer? I've had the pension forms and the email about the department that others seem to have had but nothing more than that.
Original post by Bookworm1315
Hi Nicola,
I was wondering the same. Have you had anything since the final offer? I've had the pension forms and the email about the department that others seem to have had but nothing more than that.

I haven't had anything through for a Cardiff Facebook group - maybe next week...
Original post by Bookworm1315
Hi Nicola,

I have had the pension forms but nothing else. As long as we are all in the same boat! As Rhian says, maybe next week.

Can't believe after all of the waiting we are now so close - only two weeks to go!!
Thanks for the reassurance. What's the email address for HEG recruitment?
Thanks

If you have a query: If you a query please e-mail recruitmentcampaign dot heg at hmrc dot gsi dot gov dot uk with the subject header Query CSR/2972/15 Hidden Economy Tax Professional Post
Original post by Rookie91
If you have a query: If you a query please e-mail recruitmentcampaign dot heg at hmrc dot gsi dot gov dot uk with the subject header Query CSR/2972/15 Hidden Economy Tax Professional Post

Thanks!!!!
Pension stuff came a few weeks back.. I hope this first weeks of work is nothing like the recruitment process!

Thank you :smile:

Not sure why I've not received anything - may wait until I start to sort.
Reply 252
Got a Facebook email today 😃 Monday is judgement day haha
Reply 253
I got a call from my manager today, making sure I was ready for Monday - had my p45 to take in, bank details and asked if I was okay and looking forward to it. Was nice to get that call. I'm really excited now!
Good luck to those starting tomorrow!! You'll have to let us know how you get on 😊
Hey

The 1st two days have been great meeting with the team, etc. There will be lots of training over the next year. Lots of form filling and induction training thus far.

Good luck to those starting next week and in May.
Hope everyone who started this week has enjoyed it! I'm looking forward to the 9th May.
Hi

I started Monday and so far so good.
Mainly online learning and starting the manuals on tax we have to learn but the office is very relaxed and everyone is very friendly.

Good luck to anyone else still to start. X
Starting in a couple of weeks, can't wait. Just wondering what's you all think of the job so far, any tips etc etc

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending