The Student Room Group

Children's Nursing 2016

Scroll to see replies

I was at my interview today for Child nursing at the Burton campus of Wolverhampton uni. Went really good I thought but there'sonly 5 places available at that campus :afraid:
Original post by 123Brooke
Has anyone heard from CCCU child nursing please?

Yes I had my interview at the end of March and was offered a place on the 4th April which I've accepted. I hope you hear soon 😀
Has anyone heard from Anglia Ruskin yet for Child nursing?
Original post by katienursing2015
I know three people from my course were there for adult nursing on Wednesday and heard the next day! I'm getting so anxious from all the waiting 😫 x

I've been placed on the reserve list. Got to wait until the 5th of bloody may now
Original post by RachD33
I've been placed on the reserve list. Got to wait until the 5th of bloody may now

At least you haven't been straight rejected! I've not heard anything, really worried now 😫
At least you haven't been straight rejected! I've not heard anything, really worried now 😫

Fingers crossed you hear something soon. Let me know when you do!! X
Original post by Alfeeee
Has anyone heard from Anglia Ruskin yet for Child nursing?

Hi, I'm waiting on Angila Ruskin too. They said we would hear at the end of April. The wait is killing! Have you been told any information? When was your interview?
Original post by emmawebb
Hi, I'm waiting on Angila Ruskin too. They said we would hear at the end of April. The wait is killing! Have you been told any information? When was your interview?

It's my daughter who's waiting to hear before she can firm anything. Her interview was 5th Feb!!! No info at all.
Original post by Alfeeee
It's my daughter who's waiting to hear before she can firm anything. Her interview was 5th Feb!!! No info at all.

My interview was the 15th of Feb and I've heard nothing as well. Hoping it'sgood news but it's so disheartening to get your hopes up then get shot down at the hast hurdle! :frown: I can't firm DMU either because I want AR as my first choice. Wish this process was over :frown:
Hey everyone, loves reading this thread!

I'm applying in 2017 ☺️☺️

Have you heard anything yet Katie?? X
Has anyone applied for Child Nursing in UWE and has recieved an offer for the February intake? Or is anyone doing Child Nursing at Kings College London? :smile:
Reply 1712
hello, was just wondering if anyone was starting Teesside for child nursing January 2017 - I was offered a place for September 2017, I firmly accepted and received a phone call on Friday offering me a place for January so looking for anyone who will be going same time :biggrin: x
Still waiting to hear from York......4 months later lol nearly 5 months now
Original post by meganjeffery22
Has anyone applied for Child Nursing in UWE and has recieved an offer for the February intake? Or is anyone doing Child Nursing at Kings College London? :smile:

Yeah I am, megan, I had my interview on the 19th of april and haven't heard anything yet :smile: xx
Original post by bethey180
Still waiting to hear from York......4 months later lol nearly 5 months now

So am I! I phoned them last week and all they said was that I would hear back by the end of April and that my application was on hold 😕
Original post by 123Brooke
Has anyone heard from CCCU child nursing please?

Yes I start in September. Fingers crossed to hear soon 😀
Original post by emmawebb
My interview was the 15th of Feb and I've heard nothing as well. Hoping it'sgood news but it's so disheartening to get your hopes up then get shot down at the hast hurdle! :frown: I can't firm DMU either because I want AR as my first choice. Wish this process was over :frown:

My daughter still waiting! Have you heard anything yet? This wait is so frustrating!
Original post by Alfeeee
My daughter still waiting! Have you heard anything yet? This wait is so frustrating!

Hiya, No I haven't heard anything yet either from AR. hoping they will let us know this week so I can decide where I am going. I am besides myself checking my email constantly :frown:
Original post by Becky_Ed
Ive applied to coventry and leicester. Have you heard back from them yet? I had my tests today for dmu! Waiting is horrible! x

Hiya. did you hear from DMU yet? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending