The Student Room Group

Who is tired and revising right now?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Haven't revised this for some time now, and really need a B minimum for my hardest exam (on 18th May) :cry2:

I have lost all my motivation and its soooooooooo hard (+_+)
Had a load of dixy wings and I'm soo tired :/ Was supposed to finish off two sections yday, I'm only 3/4 way done :frown: So tired but got so much to do
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
The one where she is crying? Oh my gosh that really upset me when I saw it, I can't even lie. :redface:

I know right, but in strange way I think it might of helped me because I don't want that to be me :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
Original post by yoda123

2:27

omg this gave me heart palpitations
going back to revision now :afraid:
I swear, I'm still contemplating 'accidentally' tripping over a wire or something and somehow breaking my arm.
Preferably my right arm. No legs because knowing my school, even if I had lost both legs to a tragic situation they would somehow manage to find a solution to me still sitting my exams. They would probably respond 'Oh you broke both legs? Well that's no problem as you can still write. You should be back to normal in a jiffy. Phew...so see you in the exam room next week prompt?' -_- Sigh my life.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by kkboyk
Haven't revised this for some time now, and really need a B minimum for my hardest exam (on 18th May) :cry2:

I have lost all my motivation and its soooooooooo hard (+_+)

18th may is my first exam as well, and I'm terrified for it. :redface:

Today I have to stay up and finish some last pieces of coursework and I'm worried I won't finish in time for the morning, so the fear is motivating...:redface:
Original post by M14B
Gene therapy
:tongue:

Just give me your genes lmao :biggrin:
That will be me in the examination room :lol:

Same here :emo:
This has been me since yesterday
Reply 48
18th may is my first exam as well, and I'm terrified for it. :redface:

Today I have to stay up and finish some last pieces of coursework and I'm worried I won't finish in time for the morning, so the fear is motivating...:redface:

What's your first exam? Mine is M3 Maths, so I guess I'll enroll into a monk or priest school afterwards. :frown:

I feel sorry for you. Coursework is hell and I'm glad I dropped all my coursework and essay based subjects.
[video="youtube;IlU-zDU6aQ0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlU-zDU6aQ0[/video]

@CoolCavy

@TheonlyMrsHolmes

With me I never worked late at night never mind at stupid oclock in the morning. At that point sleep is a much more productive use of your time.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ChaoticButterfly

@CoolCavy

@TheonlyMrsHolmes

With me I never worked late at night never mind at stupid oclock in the morning. At that point sleep it a much more productive use of your time.

1 hour long? :eek2: all the revision you could do in that time :lol:
and true but this specimen paper isn't going to do itself :emo:

:hugs:
goodnight ppl back to it :goodnight: x
Original post by CoolCavy
1 hour long? :eek2: all the revision you could do in that time :lol:
and true but this specimen paper isn't going to do itself :emo:

:hugs:
goodnight ppl back to it :goodnight: x

First 5 mins is enough.
Original post by Milzime
meeeee

English Language is FAR TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT ugh

ugh same, I'm just glad it's a fairly nice exam to start where so much of it is coursework
Original post by yoda123

2:27

That's me right there
Reply 54
I AM GOING TO BE DYING TODAY

me @ results day

same omg i feel so bad for laffing
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by kkboyk
What's your first exam? Mine is M3 Maths, so I guess I'll enroll into a monk or priest school afterwards. :frown:

I feel sorry for you. Coursework is hell and I'm glad I dropped all my coursework and essay based subjects.

AS History re-sit :redface:

Good choice tbh! Atleast you're not contemplating becoming a stripper...:redface: (well there is nothing wrong with that either, you have my full support! :smile:)
Original post by zara_ruby
ugh same, I'm just glad it's a fairly nice exam to start where so much of it is coursework

this is true I guesses
but 9 days is nOT ENOUGH DAYS
Reply 57
Y TF AM I ON TSR :frown::frown::frown::frown:

really bad anxiety is the only thing making me study and i haven't eaten in like 2 days brb lemme go to my nearest B&Q and buy a rope, who wants one??? its on me btw
I'm looking at my maths revision and I can't think straight.
Reply 59
AS History re-sit :redface:

Good choice tbh! Atleast you're not contemplating becoming a stripper...:redface: (well there is nothing wrong with that either, you have my full support! :smile:)

Now I really feel even more sorry for you... History is evil... pure evil :devil3:

Pole dancing is my area of specialty :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest