The Student Room Group

Who is tired and revising right now?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ivy.98

Deary me.. maybe some KFC will sort you right out, not whatever you're planning there!
My anxiety is almost STOPPING me from revising... Like I'm so worried about exams that I start watching YouTube or binging on junk food. It's just not looking good:s-smilie:
Reply 62
Original post by SeanFM
Deary me.. maybe some KFC will sort you right out, not whatever you're planning there!

this stress made me lose my appetite idk what to do :frown: I'm so silly :frown:
Original post by ivy.98
this stress made me lose my appetite idk what to do :frown: I'm so silly :frown:

Make something and eat it as best as you can :redface: :console:
I've worked my butt off feb-until now and throughout the year tbh, so I've made my flashcards and finally getting Bs on past papers and now I don't exactly need to do that much as I'm feeling more and more prepared :h: And I don't feel guilty so I know this method has worked for me yay
Reply 65
Original post by SeanFM
Make something and eat it as best as you can :redface: :console:

worth a try..:redface: I'm not even craving my fave food which has never happened to me before oh god
and thank you Sean you're too sweet :jumphug:
Reply 66
Original post by ivy.98

I know how that feels (been feeling like this for a year, and I barely eat anything). It helps to sometimes forget about revision for a day, go out and have a bit of fun (as well as a good night sleep) :tongue:
Original post by ivy.98
Y TF AM I ON TSR :frown::frown::frown::frown:

really bad anxiety is the only thing making me study and i haven't eaten in like 2 days brb lemme go to my nearest B&Q and buy a rope, who wants one??? its on me btw

Hey, it's okay! I'm actually experiencing awful anxiety right now, like it's REALLY BAD! Mostly because I'm scared I won't finish all the work I need to hand in for tomorrow. :frown:

But you need to take deep breaths, calm yourself, think about your next step. I'm going to go listen to some calming music because I'm so stressed....:redface:

Last week was the worst, I didn't sleep properly for the whole week!

Tbh the anxiety just means that you care, atleast that's how I see it. Some anxiety is better than being ridiculously calm and not caring at all anymore.
Original post by kkboyk
Now I really feel even more sorry for you... History is evil... pure evil :devil3:

Pole dancing is my area of specialty :colondollar:

:redface: It is evil :frown:

Yes you work that pole!!!! You OWN that pole, okay?!!!!!!

Spoiler

Reply 69
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
:redface: It is evil :frown:

Yes you work that pole!!!! You OWN that pole, okay?!!!!!!

Spoiler

They don't call me the magician for no reason :colondollar:

Spoiler

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fking meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I'm tired and not revising
I'm most likely going to be up till 2, report back okay! :tongue:

Thanks, you too :hugs::heart:

update: kinda managed to complete all the revision for tomorrow's chem test + also did quite a bit of maths revision + hwk which i didn't manage to finish bc my head hurts so im stopping but i'll do it tomorrow, before + during sixth form instead.

i hope yours went okay too. - goodnight. :heart:
Reply 73
Moi
Original post by ZuluK
Moi

same :frown:
Reply 75
same :frown:

Are you hungry as well? :redface:
revising begrudgingly after my GOT livestream broke :frown:
Maths paper have drained my inner self. I sit there contemplating life... scratch that, I don't even have the will to contemplate anything, I just sit there XD

Quick Reply

Latest